Bryce Thompson has been cleared to practice

N
We’re a school where he’s not playing and awaiting a court date. Bama, UGA et al, he’d have missed the first defensive series...tops.

Thanks for the laugh. We (UGA) kick players off for far less than this. Hell, the players we kick off the team (Nick Marshall) get taken by other SEC schools.

Pruitt is desperate. Only reason he allows that scumbag back on the team.

Reactions: kdsdawg
N

Thanks for the laugh. We (UGA) kick players off for far less than this. Hell, the players we kick off the team (Nick Marshall) get taken by other SEC schools.

Oh shut up. You don't have any facts!

N

You weirdos laugh at some shizz. Vols have always kicked off THIEVES who got caught. Ironically the same program that cashed in on Florida’s caught thief took yours in too...want a cookie? Took awhile for you to kick off that DL that Bama accepted and had to boot also...for ACTUALLY beating women...not “assaulting” them with words! You’re Thug Academy...get over yourself.

N

Kublanow ring any bells? Georgia has zero room to talk about coddling scumbags on their roster. At least we are penalizing our errant young man; y'all celebrated yours. What hypocrisy.

I'm glad Bryce is back for the sake of UT's season but I'm even happier that his life wasn't trashed over this.

He got worked up and said some stupid stuff and I hope he can learn from his mistake and steer clear of women with fake eyelashes moving forward.

In all seriousness, maybe this experience helps to illustrate just how quickly his hopes can get flushed down the crapper of poor judgement.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
You weirdos laugh at some shizz. Vols have always kicked off THIEVES who got caught. Ironically the same program that cashed in on Florida’s caught thief took yours in too...want a cookie? Took awhile for you to kick off that DL that Bama accepted and had to boot also...for ACTUALLY beating women...not “assaulting” them with words! You’re Thug Academy...get over yourself.

Your program is legendary, legendary, when it comes to having the lowest common denominator of human being in your football program.

Your teams in the 90s were literally Peyton Manning, a good guy, and the lowest form of scum that could play football. Thus, The Fulmer Cup. Leonard Little is up there with Aaron Hernandez in the scum category.

So again, thanks for the laugh.

As for Jonathan Taylor, UT would’ve never kicked him off the team.

Kublanow ring any bells? Georgia has zero room to talk about coddling scumbags on their roster. At least we are penalizing our errant young man; y'all celebrated yours. What hypocrisy.

Guess you’ll have to remind me of when Kublanow did something comparable to Thompson because I sure as hell don’t remember it and nothing comes up on google either.

If you’re talking about the hit on Shy Tuttle we can talk about your fans booing Nick Chubb as he laid motionless in that same game from a terrible knee injury. Or I’m pretty sure I can find a dozen dirty hits by UT players.

Reactions: kdsdawg
Your program is legendary, legendary, when it comes to having the lowest common denominator of human being in your football program.

Your teams in the 90s were literally Peyton Manning, a good guy, and the lowest form of scum that could play football. Thus, The Fulmer Cup.

So again, thanks for the laugh.

As for Jonathan Taylor, UT would’ve never kicked him off the team.
But we have. Name some convicted members of the Fulmer Cup? And we’re burying the lead! Your cesspool is so ****** up that your AD (an alumnus and player of said cesspool) gets caught with a glorified hooker in his vehicle during a stop for DUI and with that hooker’s red panties being used for a hanky! Then tried to do a “can I tell you who I am?” Even your administration is gutter trash! Find another avenue to travel...this ain’t working for you. 😎

Guess you’ll have to remind me of when Kublanow did something comparable to Thompson because I sure as hell don’t remember it and nothing comes up on google either.
Tackled a DL’s knees from behind with the ball downfield. Par for the course for you thug butchers...not surprised it doesn’t stand out to you. 😒

But we have. Name some convicted members of the Fulmer Cup? And we’re burying the lead! Your cesspool is so ****** up that your AD (an alumnus and player of said cesspool) gets caught with a glorified hooker in his vehicle during a stop for DUI and with that hooker’s red panties being used for a hanky! Then tried to do a “can I tell you who I am?” Even your administration is gutter trash! Find another avenue to travel...this ain’t working for you. 😎

Really? That’s all you got? AD was shitcanned the next day.

Tackled a DL’s knees from behind with the ball downfield. Par for the course for you thug butchers...not surprised it doesn’t stand out to you. 😒

As stated, we can talk about UT fans booing Nick Chubb as he laid motionless on the ground while we’re at it.

Really? That’s all you got? AD was shitcanned the next day.
Suspended. How much do you need? Top of your athletic food chain...drunk and ho’d up. Apples and trees and such...but you EVENTUALLY fired him! Jim Donnan ripped off trusting people for MILLIONS in a pyramid scheme. That’s a HC for you with real devastated bankrupt fallout. Fine lineage you got there in Athens. Now give me a name and convicted details of some Vols scum...shouldn’t need Wikipedia (I didn’t). 😉

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I hope this ends this forever. If there is a next time, where he is threatening a female, threatening to shoot up the school, or actually doing one or both, Tennessee, not just UT, is going to look like a state of fools. If there is a next time, one or more people could get hurt. There is NO place in todays world (or yesterdays) for a threat to shoot up the school.

If you’re talking about the hit on Shy Tuttle we can talk about your fans booing Nick Chubb as he laid motionless in that same game from a terrible knee injury. Or I’m pretty sure I can find a dozen dirty hits by UT players.
Anything real? We got film on your thug. Anything showing us booing? Know you’re getting desperate when you have to lie. 😏

Suspended. How much do you need? Top of your athletic food chain...drunk and ho’d up. Apples and trees and such...but you EVENTUALLY fired him! Jim Donnan ripped off trusting people for MILLIONS in a pyramid scheme. That’s a HC for you with real devastated bankrupt fallout. Fine lineage you got there in Athens. Now give me a name and convicted details of some Vols scum...shouldn’t need Wikipedia (I didn’t). 😉
all of which happened AFTER he was a coach at Georgia

VN Store

Back