Bryce Thompson has been cleared to practice

Bituli and To'oto'o paired together will make a huge difference in the middle of the defense. Bumphus is making great strides too!
Bumphus..another victim of the ole “Butch Jones: oh he’s a talented defensive end in high school with offers from all the big schools? Let’s move him to 4th strong tight end”

Still a black eye for the university. Actually surprised he came back this soon. Hopefully that means it was blown out of proportion and we're not a school turning a blind eye

Still a black eye for the university. Actually surprised he came back this soon. Hopefully that means it was blown out of proportion and we're not a school turning a blind eye
We’re a school where he’s not playing and awaiting a court date. Bama, UGA et al, he’d have missed the first defensive series...tops.

I like this, he needs a chance to redeem himself but there have to be parameters he must follow and meet. If he has any further related issues it will be his third strike and everyone around him will have done what they could to help him. Whatever happens from here it will be completely on him.

Hopefully, this means the foul accusation about the threat he supposedly made has been proven untrue.

I like this, he needs a chance to redeem himself but there have to be parameters he must follow and meet. If he has any further related issues it will be his third strike and everyone around him will have done what they could to help him. Whatever happens from here it will be completely on him.
He yelled and broke a gate. He’s doing alright

So, obviously he didnt say what he was accused of saying or he wouldn't be anywhere near the football field.

Or, he said it in a way that made the threat non-credible. Think back to the days when kids of all ages would say things like, "I'll pop a cap in ya!"

There's a huge difference between something said in a fit of anger (generally only credible in the moment) and something said during a period of calm, "I'm going to kill all these people." If it wasn't a credible threat (and it doesn't make sense that it would be), then it also doesn't make sense to boot him over something he said while mad as hell.

Hopefully, this puts him in the counseling, classes, etc. that he needs to get his **** straight - forever.

Approve. The Jennings Option worked well. Hoping the kid takes full advantage and gets all in
False equivalency to relate the two circumstances. I don't remember Jennings threatening to shoot up the school.

Or, he said it in a way that made the threat non-credible. Think back to the days when kids of all ages would say things like, "I'll pop a cap in ya!"

There's a huge difference between something said in a fit of anger (generally only credible in the moment) and something said during a period of calm, "I'm going to kill all these people." If it wasn't a credible threat (and it doesn't make sense that it would be), then it also doesn't make sense to boot him over something he said while mad as hell.

Hopefully, this puts him in the counseling, classes, etc. that he needs to get his **** straight - forever.
Seems the "Sports Psychologist" couch is getting a little crowded.

VN Store

Back