Fire Pruitt tonight

To all you numb nuts who thinks Pruitt needs to go, was he the one that caused the busted coverage with 13 seconds left to go. I will say Chaney got way to predictable down the stretch with the off tackle run. JG needs to be benched

If you hop off of pruitts nuts for a minute you would remember him passing on that last fg to go for it on 4th for the thousandth time, big mistake. The guy can’t coach. He’s trash.

All we have was off tackle, we have a QB that can’t be trusted throwing the damn ball

And that’s on the coaches for keeping him in there, IDK how many times he threw it late and behind his receivers tonight but he’s got to be pulled.

Also can we finally admit that DWA is a bit soft and overrated

Firing Pruitt and staff would be the worst possible thing for this program. Use this year to develop the talent that has obviously been brought in (Toot, Wanya, Wright and others). Bench JG immediately. We have 10 more games to build for 2 years from now. Just how it is. Starting over makes no sense.

I've been a JG fan up until tonight. He's got to go. The oline actually played decent tonight. This is on JG

This is pretty much where I’m at. The D at times looked really good and at other times looked lost. There are a couple of bright spots but no Dline depth is killing us. Especially late in the game. The Oline looked decent at times (night and day from last week) and the running game was a positive. Jennings and the other receivers look pretty good. Guarantano looks as lost as last years Easter egg. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt until tonight. He’s late on every throw. In the flat... the RB is stopped at the sideline before he throws the freaking ball. Late and behind Jennings when wide open in the end zone hurt. When he isn’t playing well, he is pouting. That’s not a leader. Even his two TDs could have just as easily been picks. A change at QB has to happen but I wouldn’t count on it.

Okay all you D.F. ….(Dumb ****s in case you didn't know what it stood for) I read probably the first 20 messages and jumped straight to the comment section. You are the fans that put us in this situation. Who in the world would want to coach at Tennessee knowing after 2 seasons playing with players from the previous staff is held to such a standard. Yes Dooley did okay, he had players....he was playing with Fulmer's team and a lot of studs that Kiffin brought in with spectacular recruiting. Jones came in and had a lot of talent and brought in talent that wasn't used and wasn't developed. Pruitt is working with crap that he inherited. Best player he inherited was kicked off the team prior to him getting there. Shows you the judgment of the previous staff. Give him a chance, if not shut your mouth. No coach will come to Tennessee if they know they are expected to win the SEC in 3 years of getting the job. Saban inherited studs at Bama and it still took him 3 years to win the SEC.

What high school coach would you look to replace him with?

Because if you fire Pruitt 2 games into his 2nd year you are guaranteed that no 3 star recruit or mediocre coach will touch this program for years.

Reactions: 99grad and vols40
- JG is trash
- Play calling was terrible (see above point for most of this)
- Pruitt has to learn you don't have to go for it on 4th down
- I'm still trying to figure out why the defense seems so confused about how to line up. A lot of young guys, but this is really inexcusable.

Well sai
Okay all you D.F. ….(Dumb ****s in case you didn't know what it stood for) I read probably the first 20 messages and jumped straight to the comment section. You are the fans that put us in this situation. Who in the world would want to coach at Tennessee knowing after 2 seasons playing with players from the previous staff is held to such a standard. Yes Dooley did okay, he had players....he was playing with Fulmer's team and a lot of studs that Kiffin brought in with spectacular recruiting. Jones came in and had a lot of talent and brought in talent that wasn't used and wasn't developed. Pruitt is working with crap that he inherited. Best player he inherited was kicked off the team prior to him getting there. Shows you the judgment of the previous staff. Give him a chance, if not shut your mouth. No coach will come to Tennessee if they know they are expected to win the SEC in 3 years of getting the job. Saban inherited studs at Bama and it still took him 3 years to win the SEC.

Well said but only like 8 of kiffins players made it to the second or third year.

The kids Pruitt has brought in but are true freshman playing/starting in key positions. Rb LB OL. You can get a ay with one or two true freshmen, but you have to expect mistakes

I hope one of y'all ain't kin to me. Learn the dam game of football before you make idiotic statements. This game was not on Pruitt. If your daddy told you to not to piss on a electric fence and you did anyway is it his fault.

Well he is paid millions to ensure they follow his direction, so its not the same

Defending him after two horrid losses is getting hard huh?

I hope one of y'all ain't kin to me. Learn the dam game of football before you make idiotic statements. This game was not on Pruitt. If your daddy told you to not to piss on a electric fence and you did anyway is it his fault.
Definitely not on Pruitt but if he is to scared to pull JG, there is a problem.

Not fault of CJP tonight.

2 best defensive backs just botched end of regulation. Players have to make routine plays.

The defense has no idea what it’s doing on at least half of the plays. It’s year two, knowing how to line up and sub the right guys in should be a no brainer but this staff still makes it look like rocket science

VN Store

Back