2019 coach's hot seat

Balldad

Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought

Reactions: VFL1127
Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought
I want Hugh Freeze,Dave Clawson or Luke Fickell.

just a thought

Pretty much out of control fan base right now. I suggest you guys stay on your meds

Dino Babers. You need someone with a edge to him. I thought Pruitt was kind of a wild man. Turned into ho hum bobby.. Doesn't matter. Tennessee will hang on to ho hum til it's a big mess for the next guy. Then we can hear about year zero and all that BS again. We're in the coaching carousel with no end in sight.

just a thought

And who is the judge of these “rankings”?

Oh yes, the same national media who said Schiano was a no brainer candidate for us

Dino Babers. You need someone with a edge to him. I thought Pruitt was kind of a wild man. Turned into ho hum bobby.. Doesn't matter. Tennessee will hang on to ho hum til it's a big mess for the next guy. Then we can hear about year zero and all that BS again. We're in the coaching carousel with no end in sight.
Dino Babers would be an excellent hire which is exactly why it would never happen here, the administration would go way cheaper than that

Tennessee needs someone with a great head coaching resume.

Mike Locksley would be the guy.......but prob be hard to get him from Maryland. Not sure how they ever landed this guy.

just a thought

Oh good....another one. :rolleyes:

Reactions: esarmstrong
Dino Babers would be an excellent hire which is exactly why it would never happen here, the administration would go way cheaper than that
Oh i have full confidence i'd have to Google search the guy or just wait til they announced Nick Saban's personnel assistant as head coach. Who cares he has no prior head coaching experience, he licked Nick's boots so that would be good enough for them..

Reactions: MeanOrange
OP, you misread the article I believe. Pruitt was listed as 50-1, which would be the longest odds of anyone listed.

Edit - Also, I don't think he will, or should, be fired this season. This time next year might be a different story.
I still really do think Pruitt's going to end up being a good coach, and even if you say he doesn't know how to be a head coach, he's got a plenty good staff that didn't all the sudden forget how to coach...so, as long as they can hang on, I think we'll be in good shape. Ofcourse, I also thought we'd beat Ga St...so, there's that...

This is a legitimate subject this season

You may feel it is a legitamate subject, what we're saying is try posting in one of the other 250 threads and polls started with this exact question/topic since Saturday. Stop cluttering up Volnation message boards........ugggghhhhhh...... you FNG.

Reactions: esarmstrong
I would prefer to keep CJP. I think he is a good coach, maybe needs some more experience. However, if he were to be fired I don't want another assistant, I want a former head coach. I believe the lack of experience as a head coach is what is slowing CJP down right now. My top three? Third, Hugh Freeze, second, Mike Leach, and my first choice would be James Franklin. All the problems with these coaches can be dealt with very easily. JMO

I would prefer to keep CJP. I think he is a good coach, maybe needs some more experience. However, if he were to be fired I don't want another assistant, I want a former head coach. I believe the lack of experience as a head coach is what is slowing CJP down right now. My top three? Third, Hugh Freeze, second, Mike Leach, and my first choice would be James Franklin. All the problems with these coaches can be dealt with very easily. JMO

So you want a man who tried to cover up a rape?

What the hells a matter with you

You may feel it is a legitamate subject, what we're saying is try posting in one of the other 250 threads and polls started with this exact question/topic since Saturday. Stop cluttering up Volnation message boards........ugggghhhhhh...... you FNG.
I'm cluttering nothing up I didn't ever start this thread you idiot

Reactions: Hoof Harted

VN Store

Back