Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, but looks like UT is all over this one. Pretty sure I read it's being handled.

Yep, had a staffer do some research and we are gonna send him a box of stuff down to Altamont Springs Florida.

I’ve made some calls to other folks and his school is about to be covered in TENNESSEE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!

And if him and his Family wanna take a trip to Knoxville, I’ll furnish them some tickets as well.

I just think he has his favorite receivers he throws to and before the ball is snapped he picks which one.its been said on here Jauan and JG don’t like each other.im starting to believe it,how the hell do you not see how open he is?..
More likely reason is that his first option was to his right, and rather than go through his progressions, he threw to the first option, either because he isn't an amazing QB or he was terrified his OL wouldn't give him enough time, or most likely of all, a combination of the two.

Reactions: UTSuave’
More likely reason is that his first option was to his right, and rather than go through his progressions, he threw to the first option, either because he isn't an amazing QB or he was terrified his OL wouldn't give him enough time, or most likely of all, a combination of the two.

He’s just a first read guy. I think we all see that now. Makes the play caller have more pressure on making the perfect call imo

Someone in the shirt biz needs to design this as a real shirt, print it. I’d buy it. Send a pic to is school.

On second thought would that backfire? Like I’m making fun of it?

He'd never been a head coach in his life, not even middle school. Why would you be so certain he'd be the next great coach?
Idk honestly. I guess the fact that he has been ultra successful everywhere he’s been, learned from the ground up under Saban, and has proven that he’s capable of recruiting/developing talent.

Idk honestly. I guess the fact that he has been ultra successful everywhere he’s been, learned from the ground up under Saban, and has proven that he’s capable of recruiting/developing talent.

To be fair though...coaching beneath Saban, Richt, and Jimbo could also hide incompetence. (Sal Sunseri ring a bell?)

Reactions: OrangenSC
This is a perfect example of why fans need to stop acting like we know everything. This is a terrible example to criticize JG. In fact if he comes over to JJ a pick 6 is very possible. Smh at us fans

👀😂😂 you’re assuming an outcome on a guy that would have to make a mental decision vs a double coverage throw that you could pretty much assume what the outcome of that would be.mental errors are a thing.case in point “Jg’s Decision” throwing double coverage. being a fan has nothing to do with it when you can see it in the stands and the tv.👀🤷🏽‍♂️😭😂

He was referring to the run plays called for the RBs and actually was wrong on that it was only 20. JG had 10 runs with just 2 of those being QB sneaks run plays so you can see the running game was very insignificant in the gameplan.

Rushes:
Q1 12
Q2 8
Q3 6
Q4 5

Passes:
Q1 11
Q2 9
Q3 6
Q4 14

I'd say it was until it could no longer be.

I guess. In my mind, head coach is a whole lot less about football than all the other coaching positions, so being a DC or position coach only prepares you a tiny bit to be a HC. And learning those other aspects in the SEC at a program that's in the dumps is a pretty tall order, even if he has the potential to be great.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Rushes:
Q1 12
Q2 8
Q3 6
Q4 5

Passes:
Q1 11
Q2 9
Q3 6
Q4 14

I'd say it was until it could no longer be.

Now take out JGs run for that total and that shows another story. We all know JGs runs were pass plays not counting the 2 sneaks

Only 20 Running plays were called for the RBs all game

This is a perfect example of why fans need to stop acting like we know everything. This is a terrible example to criticize JG. In fact if he comes over to JJ a pick 6 is very possible. Smh at us fans

Bruin, he made a terrible decision. He had a better chance at completing it to JJ than the play he did make. I didn't play football and don't pretend that I did. I can see his poor awareness and poor reads.

DifficultSnarlingHind-size_restricted.gif
Sugma my nuts, this is my nighttime

I guess. In my mind, head coach is a whole lot less about football than all the other coaching positions, so being a DC or position coach only prepares you a tiny bit to be a HC. And learning those other aspects in the SEC at a program that's in the dumps is a pretty tall order, even if he has the potential to be great.

Yea, but Kirby Smart, Dabo Swinney, Lincoln Riley, and Ryan Day weren't head coaches or even coordinators for very long. Swinney was never a coordinator, and Riley and Day were OC's for just a very short time. It's kind of a crap shoot- you either have it or you don't.

Go on....👀 what’s the tid bits🙏🏽😁
Obviously he knows Pruitt well. He’s talking about his ability to coach, to adapt, talking about the difficulty of the job and the need to be patient, he believes Pruitt will have us competing for a national championship in the next 3 years.

He said he thinks pruitt overlooked this game but that he will learn from it. He expects to see a different team sat. I would encourage y’all to go listen.

👀😂😂 you’re assuming an outcome on a guy that would have to make a mental decision vs a double coverage throw that you could pretty much assume what the outcome of that would be.mental errors are a thing.case in point “Jg’s Decision” throwing double coverage. being a fan has nothing to do with it when you can see it in the stands and the tv.👀🤷🏽‍♂️😭😂
Just pick another play if you want to sound like you know what your are talking about. That picture you posted shows a defender in clear range to jump a throw to JJ with nothing but 6 pts ahead of the defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back