Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Catbone got to see Dansby Swanson almost lap Matt Joyce on a bases clearing double. If the Mets don’t ship the bed, bout to gain another game 😏
Unbelievably, the Mets pooped all over themselves. How do you give up a 6 run lead in the bottom of the 9th? C’mon man! The Mets could have really buried the Nats. Smh

Yes I'm on the Eastside of 95 in Camden county so it was mandatory. Actually I'm stressing. My poor 16 year old outdoor cat was being fed by neighbors who are now evacuated. I hope he's not going to die

Here’s to hoping Dorian slings all sorts of seafood toward your cat and you find him fat and happy like “where you been, my homie, they’s be red snapper falling from tha sky!!”

Huh????? I felt like Banks was terrible at LB. Don't get me wrong I love the kid and the intensity he brings. But there is a big leap between being intense and being an SEC linebacker. I'm not saying he can't play LB. I just didn't see a ton of great play from him at LB. I personally wonder what JJ and Crouch look like at LB. Must not be good if a guy who has limited practice at the position is beating him out.....

As a side note yesterday I went back and listened to CJP press conference from Friday. He specifically said Banks wasn't ready to be a signal caller at LB.
Crouch should mainly be rushing the passer.

Here’s to hoping Dorian slings all sorts of seafood toward your cat and you find him fat and happy like “where you been, my homie, they’s be red snapper falling from tha sky!!”

Lol thanks man. Hope so

For me, there's just no choice. May as well ask me if I want to keep breathing.
I could keep going but everyone here that knows the feeling, knows exactly what I'm saying.
Yep. I can put it down for a day or two... Or even three.

But I don't know how not to be a Tennessee fan.

By Friday I'll have the flag back on the house making plans for Saturday night.

1567564678455.gif

Maybe it was posted and I missed it but has anything been painted on the rock since Saturday’s game?

After last Saturday, I thought I was completely done after almost 43 years of being a fan. I had even bought tickets to Saturday’s game before the debacle of last Saturday. I wasn’t even looking forward to going after that. I vented along with everyone else, read some sensible posts and some not so much, mine included. Then, the tickets came in the mail today. I found myself excited to be able to go, and it reminded me, why I want to go, not to experience a loss, but to just go and enjoy it all with my family and especially, my granddaughter, and teach her to what a Vol fan means. If we lose, I’ll probably be in here venting about it again, just overlook it, please, of a hot headed Vol fan.

Oh I've hitched my ride. If it all goes down, tell 'em I'd do it all again.

downloadfile.gif

ha... i like the idea of mixing a scripture with like Ron Swanson or Rhekinhavoc instead of Solomon or zacharias.. would be funny and fitting in this time of famine and pestilence

The sun and sky were darkened by the mighty enemy. But lo, this was no bloody, crimson Tide. For outside, in the cold distance, a wild Panther did prowl, and the 4 horsemen were approaching, and the wind began to howl. During those days Ron Swanson will seek 5-7 but will not find it; Rekinhavoc will long for 3-9, but 3-9 will elude him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back