'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

absolutely not Keyshawn will play with the 1s from day 1. This kid is a can't miss Deon Grant type of player. The only difference is Keyshawn is probably a little more athletic than 7 was.

Yeah I was still thinking he was playing CB when I said that.
Flowers I think moves to STAR. And McCullough will come as the next safety with Lawrence. But Flowers will still be top safety .

absolutely not Keyshawn will play with the 1s from day 1. This kid is a can't miss Deon Grant type of player. The only difference is Keyshawn is probably a little more athletic than 7 was.
So you’re seeing safety?

Yeah I was still thinking he was playing CB when I said that.
Flowers I think moves to STAR. And McCullough will come as the next safety with Lawrence. But Flowers will still be top safety .

I like Flowers but I don’t know if he has the talent to hold that top spot after this year. It’ll be an interesting battle.

Henry T played well for his first time out. Thought Kivon Bennett showed good burst around the edge.

But yea, not a lot to get excited about.
I will give you Bennett. Henry T played well early in run defense. After we scored our 14 he along with the rest of our defense looked slow and lost.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
I can't name one person that wasn't. Jennings or Cimaglia are only two that looked like they wanted to be on the field
Eric Gray looked very elusive and caught the ball well. There were several players that left you feeling excited for their futures, but the overall effort, preparation, and will to win was wholly absent from the team and the coaches who are paid to get them mentally prepared for that.

Reactions: LLcoolDave
Eric Gray looked very elusive and caught the ball well. There were several players that left you feeling excited for their futures, but the overall effort, preparation, and will to win was wholly absent from the team and the coaches who are paid to get them mentally prepared for that.
Eric Gray looked really good, I agree. The ones I named with Bennett and Gray is all I can think of. Oh I did see Trey Smith pancake a guy. I feel like the move back to guard helped him.

Last edited:
Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back