Pruitts attitude is completely unacceptable

He’s a good DC with a great HC leading the program. He’s not a leader.

As DC at FSU & Alabama, he was great. Average at Ga. But he’s not a HC. Get ready for 2 more years of this crap and another coaching search.

As DC at FSU & Alabama, he was great. Average at Ga. But he’s not a HC. Get ready for 2 more years of this crap and another coaching search.
Was he really that great or did his excellent head coaches make him look good?

Reactions: 08Vol
A big difference there, Dungy was using professional players, who know how to get up for a game themselves

It ain't CJP's demeanor that is the problem--that was my point!!

Idiots screaming about how stupid and childish CJP was last year for kicking a white-board....Idiots screaming about how he should not have shown his angry displeasure with players last year in Bama game....and NOW it's his fault that he doesn't have an angry demeanor!!
IDIOTS are just gonna be IDIOTS....

And I'm not making any excuses....I told you guys that Chaney wasn't the answer when he was hired...go back and check the threads.
I have never been thrilled with him....

But there must come a time when SEC players on scholarship at Tennessee take individual responsibility for their own preparation and performances in games. A bunch of whiners looking to transfer because their feelings get hurt and can't show up and whip some Georgia State OL.....

But, this is just 1 game out of 12--it doesn't have to ruin the whole season.

We'll see who really wants to play next Saturday night after having to live with this national humiliation for a week.

Every player on the team ought to be ashamed....

About to come off the rails?

Yes, if they respond against BYU this could be the rallying point for the team.

Those are the only two options, either they rally or they implode, and based off Pruitt's comments about being ready I'm afraid it's the latter.

We will see

Please submit your resume

No emotions at all. No respect for the game. No respect for anything but millions of dollars. Flat attitude from the coach gets you flat play by the team.
Pruitt doesn't care, he's just like Dooley and Butch.. We made him a guaranteed instant millionaire as soon as he inked his contract. Sick and tired of making bad coaches wealthy. These guaranteed buyouts have ruined our program because of horrible coaching hires

VN Store

Back