Pruitts attitude is completely unacceptable

I will say this, Dooley was right in the end:

214878.jpg

We’re a basketball school now folks. I’ll always love football, but this was the most piss poor showing on the field I’ve ever seen. Gonna be hard to come back from this.

Tennessee's going to live with this loss for a very long time and they should, they did indeed get their asses handed to them today as a statement

Reactions: Orange931
This program, bar a couple of isolated games, has been a continual joke since Kiffin... which, coincidentally, happened in the year before Georgia State ever even played a football game.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Guys, relax, they just didn’t line up properly....

If you are a division 1 football coach and your kids don’t know the basic fundamentals of play, you aren’t a coach

We played with ZERO aggression and our coaches didnt call anything to utilize our players skills (I don't know if there is skills to utilize). We struggled even getting the right players on the field at the end of the game. The players weren't ready and the coaches weren't ready.

This doesnt mean the seasons over. The apathy for the first game of the year makes me think there was apathy this offseason and I dont expect things to change until I see it. It doesnt really matter what anyone says, it matters what we see on Saturday.

Tennessee's going to live with this loss for a very long time and they should, they did indeed get their asses handed to them today as a statement

And we paid them $1million to hand them to our team. Wow!

“Our kids were ready to play “ “Sun coming up tomorrow” .. Yep CJP actually just said that
Who, exactly, got our kids ready to play? It was not our head coach, or any coaches on staff. Someone else must have helped our kids get ready; but I agree that the sun will rise tomorrow.

What a joke. This team folds at the first sign of trouble. Instead of figuring out how to overcome adversity, they quit.

Pruitt at halftime looked like he could care less.

Reactions: KBVol
When my alma mater, The Citadel, beat Arkansas in 1992, Arky HC Crowe was fired the next day.
Some of my buds and I... instead of an away UT game that we have been attending for the last 12 years or so... are going to the Citadel/VMI game this year.

Go Bulldogs!

VN Store

Back