Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Best thing MM has ever done.

Reactions: RiotVol
Nobody else heard it either. Just because someone is in a position of authority doesn't mean they are above making a mistake. Zero other people heard anything like that statement being bandied about by this one "RA". The most likely scenario is that the "RA" was eavesdropping and misheard a statement. Then instead of verifying what they heard, they jumped to conclusions and now there is a big pile of poo to sort through and find what really happened.

Speaking from my experience in college, the RA's weren't the biggest fans of athletes

Naw he’s a collossal douchebag. A year or so ago he was trying hard to front as a connected insider. Would always post about the team being on “commitment watch” and when nothing would happen and people said something to him, he’d get his usual pissy confrontational self. If you critize anything about him he does the please pull up/let’s compare bank accounts or whatever the f.

But mostly those edits are as bad as there are out there on the net.
Exactly..Davis picked a douche to defend..hence my other reply

So Larry (LWSVOL) popped back up on 247 and I asked him his season prediction.

"I think we are a 5-7 squad. Too many question marks in too many spots. Lack experience and talent in too many places. The LOS is just not up to SEC standards and will be tough to over come."
😂😂😂

I see we’re going through the yearly “LWS is so negative he can’t be right” spin again.

A tradition unlike any other.

He wasn’t far off last year. Picked 4 wins which was explained away by many. Let’s hope he’s more than +1 off again this year though the way August has been going I doubt it.

He wasn’t far off last year. Picked 4 wins which was explained away by many. Let’s hope he’s more than +1 off again this year though the way August has been going I doubt it.
Yeah I don’t think he’s always right or anything but he’s normally in the ballpark. He knows when we have good teams and he knows when we don’t

Just makes me think the idea of 8-4 or better, which I’ve kicked around in my head as plausible, might be pretty laughable.

Reactions: Jack Burton
No way we go 5-7, if we do Pruitt's not the right guy.
Oh, I see its time for the "even though I haven't seen a single game and have no idea what's going to happen I'm going to make broad and definitive statements about the future of our football coach" season. You and @Kingston Vol having a field day here.

I think 5-7 is his prediction every season.

The LOS is really the only place lacking of talent. Experience? Maybe, but two freshmen corners were the strong suit of the defense last season. If freshman are playing under Pruitt, I think there’s a reason.

Well nothing but the QB is as important as the LOS. We will live and die in the trenches

Oh, I see its time for the "even though I haven't seen a single game and have no idea what's going to happen I'm going to make broad and definitive statements about the future of our football coach" season. You and @Kingston Vol having a field day here.

That is fair though. One more year with your players, same QB, better OC, and easier sked.

Reactions: Sleegro
Pruitt could go 5-7 for the next three years and I’d advocate for keeping him.

Whah whah whah..😥😓😪😢😭😭

That's life...Those things suck, if you don't wanna get made fun of don't put crappy stiff out there. Artists and their wittl bitty pretentious feewins are fair game...If you want praise when you do something that is really great, you gotta be willin to take the criticism when you make garbage and call it art..
Haha all good man, you do you. I’m all about critique and constructive criticism, especially from people who know what they’re talking about. There’s just a difference between that and a mob of trolls crushing someone. You’re right about it being fair game - just not nice game. But hey that’s kinda what anonymous boards are for so 🤷‍♂️

I’m just trying to put a good vibe or two out in the world. Different perspective based off different experiences 😎

I think Purgatory is better than Country Squire, but they are both fantastic albums.

Creeker is the current favorite off CS. Some of my favorite songs of his aren't on any of the studio albums :(
I mean Purgatory is better than some, but not as good as others. :cool:

No way we go 5-7, if we do Pruitt's not the right guy.
We won't... but if we somehow go 5-7 I'm probably deleting my account and finding a new hobby. It would put us back another few years too after the mass Exodus of recruits and transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back