Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Larry (LWSVOL) popped back up on 247 and I asked him his season prediction.

"I think we are a 5-7 squad. Too many question marks in too many spots. Lack experience and talent in too many places. The LOS is just not up to SEC standards and will be tough to over come."

I don't like this prediction at all. He said a while back he wasn't as connected as he used to be anymore. I wonder if this is just him guessing or if he actual has knowledge of where we are at?

So Larry (LWSVOL) popped back up on 247 and I asked him his season prediction.

"I think we are a 5-7 squad. Too many question marks in too many spots. Lack experience and talent in too many places. The LOS is just not up to SEC standards and will be tough to over come."

I think 5-7 is his prediction every season.

The LOS is really the only place lacking of talent. Experience? Maybe, but two freshmen corners were the strong suit of the defense last season. If freshman are playing under Pruitt, I think there’s a reason.

I think 5-7 is his prediction every season.

The LOS is really the only place lacking of talent. Experience? Maybe, but two freshmen corners were the strong suit of the defense last season. If freshman are playing under Pruitt, I think there’s a reason.

giphy.gif

Lol me a troll? Do you not know me? Also, if he is out there then obviously it’s okay. You really think Tennessee would do anything to jeopardize their appearance?
I know you aren't a troll, but if you ain't cheatin, you ain't trying, and if there was any remote chance they were trying to squeeze something by, then I don't wanna point it out, or talk about it, and nobody else that is a Vol should either..

I don't like this prediction at all. He said a while back he wasn't as connected as he used to be anymore. I wonder if this is just him guessing or if he actual has knowledge of where we are at?

I guess I get his pessimism on the lines, being in the most LOS-centric league ever and all. But no way you can deny the value of JG, receivers, backs, DWA, DBs, Pruitt's scheming. I know we still lack plenty and LOSs need to play above expectations, but gotta respect the positives too and our passing game and secondary are BIG positives imo. Enough to make any 5-7 pessimism flip flopped to 7-5, at least in my book. But LWS does his own thing and I respect his opinion like any others that add any amount of insider insight.

Nobody else heard it either. Just because someone is in a position of authority doesn't mean they are above making a mistake. Zero other people heard anything like that statement being bandied about by this one "RA". The most likely scenario is that the "RA" was eavesdropping and misheard a statement. Then instead of verifying what they heard, they jumped to conclusions and now there is a big pile of poo to sort through and find what really happened.

I’ve seen conflicting reports. It’s been said two witnesses heard it and I have seen others places like this post saying it was only 1.

What does the Police report say?

Hopefully no one else heard it other than the RA but if they didn’t that could be an issue

Cuz y’all are mean AF lol

As much as I’ve smirked about the fingerprint joke... this is a probably nice guy who is using what he’s passionate about as an outlet for creative expression. He’s obviously proud enough of where he is with his work to share it with the world - which is terrifying to do - just to have it publicly ridiculed and shamed, not by UGA and Florida, but by his fellow Vol fans. Plus, he’s getting work, so obviously somebody likes it enough...

Not trying to virtue signal here, idgaf. But as an artist who’s been on both sides of this kinda situation - this is the ****** side.
Whah whah whah..😥😓😪😢😭😭

That's life...Those things suck, if you don't wanna get made fun of, then don't put crappy stuff out there. Artists and their wittl bitty pretentious feewins are fair game...If you want praise when you do something that is really great, you gotta be willin to take the criticism when you make garbage and call it art..

Last edited:
I hate other teams boards. They're a bunch of cowards. Can't even look at most of their sites without logging on because they cried to the MODS about other teams fans looking at their content. I mean come on, they all come over here and screen shoot all of VN and run back over to their password protected little wimp sites.

UGAs, Bammers and cult members in TX, I'm talking to you.

The thing that's concerning is how folks are so easily wrapped up in a "its 2019" and "current climate" to certain accusations. It's very Salem witch trialish tbh
Yes that is exactly the way is, and when people that know it is wrong go along with it and call it acceptable, then they are to blame also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back