Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flavorless chicken?..😳

I know what your problem is now..you have alien DNA.
I admitted it's been at least 15 years. Maybe it tastes more like food than it did back then. I'll give it another shot soon but you guys need suggest what to order.

But not those nasty waffle fries! 40 years wouldn't be long enough to trick me back into that.

Reactions: bignewt
The biscuit is...Bojangles regular buns are NOT good. I don’t know what the ranking rules are here but if it’s strictly chicken sandwiches I don’t think the Cajun Filet Sandwich ranks very high.
I would agree with this actually, I thought that we were just judging the chicken.

Not Tech savy. Need a new wireless router that will support streaming to 2 firesticks/smart tvs, 3 ipads and 3 iphones, 2 laptops and sometimes a gaming system. Maybe all at the same time but usually just a combination of 4-5 at any given time. What I currently have just stops working and I have to reset it a couple of times a night. So I'm looking for one that doesn't just drop off at any given time. Any help is appreciated and I'm purchasing today or tomorrow on amazon.

Reactions: quadlee21
Not Tech savy. Need a new wireless router that will support streaming to 2 firesticks/smart tvs, 3 ipads and 3 iphones, 2 laptops and sometimes a gaming system. Maybe all at the same time but usually just a combination of 4-5 at any given time. What I currently have just stops working and I have to reset it a couple of times a night. So I'm looking for one that doesn't just drop off at any given time. Any help is appreciated and I'm purchasing today or tomorrow on amazon.

does your internet service not provide a router?

so it doesn't have wifi? My router from AT&T is a modem/router that my devices connect to.
Right. I have a modum/router supplied from the internet provider. I have to supply my own wifi. I guess that's what I meant. See, that's how tech savy I am..

Right. I have a modum/router supplied from the internet provider. I have to supply my own wifi. I guess that's what I meant. See, that's how tech savy I am..
how long have you had that router? your service provided should be able to provide you one. may just want to give them a call and see?

if not, go to bestbuy and just ask around...they'll steer you in the right direction.

how long have you had that router? your service provided should be able to provide you one. may just want to give them a call and see?

if not, go to bestbuy and just ask around...they'll steer you in the right direction.
The router is fine. My wifi thingy is the problem, I do know that much. I have you guys and Amazon. Ain't no way I'm going to a store unless absolutely necessary and I'm a long way from that point.

I recommend searching the reviews from the geek magazines for this year. Make sure all of those tested were either free or bought so no favoritism is shown. Their recommendations are usually a little better than the isp provided ones anyway.

Personally, I got a linksys a few years back and have been very happy. Their website allows a lot of extras also.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Good god that’s slow

Can you switch companies?
I only have one option in the sticks. It might actually be 50 Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload but I can't remember. It's plenty fast enough for everything I listed earlier. The only problem I have is the wifi dropping and I have to reset it. Just looking for something more reliable. I had gotten used to it until It dropped during my FF draft the other night and I got pissed. Actually pretty lucky I even have high speed internet where I live. The folks down the road don't....

Jack Pirtle’s country fried steak and gravy sandwich FTW. I'd step over Chick-fil-a and Popeyes chicken sandwiches to get one.

I have grown up around and lived in Memphis for 35 years and never had it. Technically, country fried steak and chicken fried steak are not chicken although sometimes people use it synonymously with chicken. Is it really chicken?

I only have one option in the sticks. It might actually be 50 Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload but I can't remember. It's plenty fast enough for everything I listed earlier. The only problem I have is the wifi dropping and I have to reset it. Just looking for something more reliable. I had gotten used to it until It dropped during my FF draft the other night and I got pissed.

Hmmm. I would look into a whole house mesh system if drops are your issue.

Google Wifi AC1200 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System – Pack of 3,White for sale online | eBay

@SLICKYINC this one has a 1200Mbps data rate at one time limit so you shouldn’t have the drop issues.

I have grown up around and lived in Memphis for 35 years and never had it. Technically, country fried steak and chicken fried steak are not chicken although sometimes people use it synonymously with chicken. Is it really chicken?
This sandwich is steak. You have to try it bro.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back