Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't bet, but there are plenty of QBs available on the waiver wire that you'll be taking advantage of soon.
r6m7p67jdi611.gif

Top 5 QBs (imo) at UT

Peyton, Clausen, Dobbs, Tee, Shuler

I know there's lots of love for Kelly, but I just personally can't rate a QB high when you threw more INTs than TDs in your career.
If I was in front of you, I might smack you with a rolled up newspaper...

There is no known universe where Clausen, Dobbs, OR Tee is better than Heath F'ing Shuler.

Maybe you're too young. Maybe it's because he left his Junior year, like a dweeb. Maybe it's because Peyton overshadows virtually everything. I don't know.

But we're talking about a QB who finished second in the Heisman his Junior year and would have been the odds on favorite to win the Heisman, on a team that would have likely been a major contender for the national championship, during his senior year, if he hadn't left and BEEN DRAFTED THIRD OVERALL IN THE NFL DRAFT.

Good Lord, y'all...Condredge Holloway is arguably better than Tee and Casey....

I still take exception to the ā€œwe didnā€™t use CP rightā€ line of thinking. We used him every way imaginable. He scored TDs four different ways and set the program record in all purpose yards in a single season.

Of course if you mean he also should have played defense than maybe I agree! ;-)

ā€œMore touchesā€ is all Iā€™m referring to. He just needed the ball in his hands more.

Good. I made the mistake of listening to the Sports Animal at lunch, and Heather just would not shut up about the media's limited access. She made it sound like the fans were being punished by CJP not allowing much media.
They do it every time. Try to get the fans riled up by pretending their access trumps the team needs.

Good. I made the mistake of listening to the Sports Animal at lunch, and Heather just would not shut up about the media's limited access. She made it sound like the fans were being punished by CJP not allowing much media.

I'm sure he'd love to give them even less access and preferably none. Hard to blame him. And he feeds them what he wants them to see. Can't really blame him for that, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back