stock market was up today...

Well let's see what will happen if we go into a recession and the Democrats take control of the white house.
1. Cancel the tax cuts (only hurts the rich)
2. Pass the "green new deal"
3. Pass "medicare for all"
4. Wipe out all student loan debt.
5. Give "slave reparations" to all non-slaves (only white people will pay)
I'm tired of typing, why don't one of our esteemed Democrats sell me on how great things are going to be when a liberal takes over?

Biden seems to be leading all of the other democrats and trump, why don't you start by seeing where he stands on those five points?

Biden seems to be leading all of the other democrats and trump, why don't you start by seeing where he stands on those five points?
He can't remember 5 points. Just fill in for old Joe and tell me how the Democrats are going to make life better if they get elected.

Well let's see what will happen if we go into a recession and the Democrats take control of the white house.
1. Cancel the tax cuts (only hurts the rich)
2. Pass the "green new deal"
3. Pass "medicare for all"
4. Wipe out all student loan debt.
5. Give "slave reparations" to all non-slaves (only white people will pay)
I'm tired of typing, why don't one of our esteemed Democrats sell me on how great things are going to be when a liberal takes over?
Only number one will pass

Dammit I have so many replies to this comment.

And you chose that one?

You-chose-poorly.jpg

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
So... are we ****ed or?
The stock market is not the economy. No one knows anything for sure. I do know that if this drop and rebound had happened under Obama this entire board would be a cluster**** of people tripping over each other trying to blame it all on the evil "Muslim". But we get the "that is just what economies do" with Donnie. Hmm.

The stock market is not the economy. No one knows anything for sure. I do know that if this drop and rebound had happened under Obama this entire board would be a cluster**** of people tripping over each other trying to blame it all on the evil "Muslim". But we get the "that is just what economies do" with Donnie. Hmm.

Debt and spending too. I can't wait till the general election comes around and we have to listen to the trumpers squawk about the 'fiscally irresponsible libtards.' I just hope eye-roll strain is covered under the Obama Care that Trump FAILED to get rid of.

Last edited:
Debt and spending too. I can't wait till the general election comes around and we have to listen to the trumpers squawk about the 'fiscally irresponsible libtards.' I just hope eye-roll strain is covered under the Obama Care that Trump caved on getting rid of.
It wasn't Trump that caved. It was the Republicans in general, and McCain in particular.

Think how dumb that logic is, and then realize you’re doing it now. You and rabid Obama haters are on the same mental level.

It wasn't Trump that caved. It was the Republicans in general, and McCain in particular.

Poor leadership, terrible job of uniting his caucus.

McCain hated the ACA, what he hated more was that the caucus tried to shoehorn a skinny into a strait vote without committee consideration. That's on the leadership...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back