Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it can’t kill me, I don’t kill it.

Is that a milk snake?

No sir, it’s a ring snake. Nocturnal creature. Figured it came in off the front porch.

Also, I was googling about it & I have to ask you this, do you have to beat your bed with a broom in Thailand before getting in it?

Ok. Off topic.. but me and father inlaw are about to build a monster truck.. like on tv.. have contacted Dan Patrick enterprises about building the chassis( that's who builds gravedigger and most others). Already ordered the engine and planetary axles..

So we are brainstorming a name for it..

So far only thing good I have is "neighbors nightmare".

Any ideas?

The Compensator?

gotta be the 2nd one....we're handing out medical retirements like M&M's lately.........

must have been a helluva stinger........

You may not know what he has. If, like me, he has a condition called "stinosis", that is a narrowing of the spinal channel that carries the spine and all the nerves. As it narrows it pinches more nerves. It the condition is further up or down the spine the risk and symptoms may be different. So one person may be at risk while someone else not so much. Mine is manageable and in my lower back. Some days it's good, others not so much, but I am not getting hit by 250 running back. I do believe that is what Cooper Manning had and his was not only serious in nature but he had already taken some hits so it was worse than most. Peyton also had at least two neck surgeries so he may have it as well, but not so bad.

No sir, it’s a ring snake. Nocturnal creature. Figured it came in off the front porch.

Also, I was googling about it & I have to ask you this, do you have to beat your bed with a broom in Thailand before getting in it?
How do you know if you didn't try to milk it?

Ok. Off topic.. but me and father inlaw are about to build a monster truck.. like on tv.. have contacted Dan Patrick enterprises about building the chassis( that's who builds gravedigger and most others). Already ordered the engine and planetary axles..

Any ideas?
Elijah Simmons

Edit: Curse you, @RiotVol

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda

Lol, no, but I’m conditioned to check the ground every time I step outside or around a corner

Any ideas?
Nick Swanson?

For what it's worth...I go round and round with guys that I often butt heads with, and I still respect their opinions, and do not ignore them.

Who or what I am has nothing to do with anything, and I am not conversing with idiots that just want to make personal attacks on me...not because what I say is stupid or wrong, and call me out on it, there is nothing wrong with that, but because of what I do.

I will just ignore you if you do that, and you can go throw poo at the wall all day for all I care. I will not see it.

For what it's worth...I go round and round with guys that I often butt heads with, and I still respect their opinions, and do not ignore them.

Who or what I am has nothing to do with anything, and I am not conversing with idiots that just want to make personal attacks on me...not because what I say is stupid or wrong, and call me out on it, there is nothing wrong with that, but because of what I do.

I will just ignore you if you do that, and you can go throw poo at the wall all day for all I care. I will not see it.
I started to defend you, but I wasn't sure if you wanted me to. Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back