Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Off topic.. but me and father inlaw are about to build a monster truck.. like on tv.. have contacted Dan Patrick enterprises about building the chassis( that's who builds gravedigger and most others). Already ordered the engine and planetary axles..

So we are brainstorming a name for it..

So far only thing good I have is "neighbors nightmare".

Any ideas?

Ok. Off topic.. but me and father inlaw are about to build a monster truck.. like on tv.. have contacted Dan Patrick enterprises about building the chassis( that's who builds gravedigger and most others). Already ordered the engine and planetary axles..

Any ideas?
The Nordic Nightmare

The Bass Blaster

Volnation Pre-Madonna

So, today we found out that 2 more players are out for the time being. Baylen is most likely done if he’s having symptoms from spinal stenosis imo. That’s not something you mess around with

Who wouldn't want him to have a great year? We're all Vols here. Don't need to make different teams for each player. Whoever is a Vol and will help us win, I'm 100% for their success. Would love for them all to succeed if they all could.
Just because I said #teambanks doesn’t mean I’m making separate teams player wise. I’m talking about randos trying to downgrade our players because off something they think they know about them from high school.

Reactions: Sleegro and Devo182

Any ideas?

"Elijah Simmons"

Any ideas?

Volociraptor

Any ideas?
Orange Crush

Any ideas?

TRUCK AF

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back