Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we could pay homage to Peyton and call it the "Football on your phone" podcast

giphy.gif
Peyton got his Jon Bernthal on...must be the Louisiana roots.
1565297595447.gif

Attachments

• 1565295703260.gif
    1565295703260.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Who else wants to participate?

I've been kicking around an idea of getting either/or my Arkansas friend or my Florida work friend on a podcast with me. (1% probability it'd ever happen)

Arky friend is my age, 30-31, but has watched every single game since as long as he can remember. Dude talks about the Razorbacks 1969 season like he was in the stands and is an encyclopedia of every era in their program. It's standalone hilarityjust listening to him get worked up. I'm like that since 2007 and know of the more iconic moments.

Florida friend and I have a very sarcastic back and forth where we both know the positives and negatives of our programs and can mutually talk ish to each other.

There's only limited success between each school (relative to the Georgia, Bama, Auburn, LSU's) so there's not a lot of ego.. if anything, more sarcastic depression and humility. What would bind us together would be our hatred for those teams and the top of every P5 division altogether.

But it always sounds better in theory. Wait til we have 45 minutes to Skype together and we realize we don't have what it takes to be interesting.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I listen to a lot of podcasts. They all say that you suck to start out, and you won’t be successful (whatever that means for you) until you accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back