Grant Williams is ..............

“Grant Williams is”

Taken from Wikipedia (so you know it’s right):

Grant Williams, was an American film, theater and television actor. He is best remembered for his portrayal of Scott Carey in the science fiction film The Incredible Shrinking Man (1957).

Ellis would play shutdown defense and front the other team's best player all game. Does not show on the stat sheet.

Falling like a rock in the recent mock drafts. Guess his combine wasn't very good.

Falling like a rock in the recent mock drafts. Guess his combine wasn't very good.
Yeah from what ive read both he and admiral didnt show too well. Grant in the scrimmages and Admiral in his results they say he showed up fat and the combine results reflect that.. Bone is actually the only guy that seems to have helped his stock in the combine. Most mocks I have seen lately have Grant very late in the first or early in second. Most don't even list admiral or Bone. if either of them was a freshman or Soph it would be a different story but Seniors and Juniors are held to a different standard. Freshmen and sophomores are drafted on ceiling Juniors and Seniors on Floor.

The one thing I can say is that UT's recent history in the NBA will help these guys if nothing else. Josh Richardson, Tobias Harris and even Jordan Mcrae to an extent. Tobias is like a cross between Grant and Admiral tbh except he is 6'9". Bone reminds me more of Mcrae than Jrich but coming out of school id say is more talented and complete than either of them at that point in their careers. Jrich became a completely different player in the pro's. from his combine it looks like Bone is looking for a similar path.

I don’t see any of the former Vols success helping these guys at all. Different coaches so I see that as a no factor with scouts

I loved watching Williams play but he has nothing on Houston...nothing and Houston didn’t have anything on Bernard King. It’s easy to think this about Williams cause he’s fresh in our minds but those other 2 were in a league of their own. Houston had zero talent around him, on this team last year he would averaged 30 a game

Reactions: The Dog
I loved watching Williams play but he has nothing on Houston...nothing and Houston didn’t have anything on Bernard King. It’s easy to think this about Williams cause he’s fresh in our minds but those other 2 were in a league of their own. Houston had zero talent around him, on this team last year he would averaged 30 a game
I agree. The way the game has moved towards more 3s, Houston would be shooting 5/6 more a game and probably making 3 more

VN Store

Back