The Last Thing You Purchased II

It was all over my news feed for a couple weeks then when I went to buy it it was out of stock everywhere. It was available at every Fanatics affiliated site (utsports, secstore, Lids, college basketball store etc). I kept looking and it finally said “1 in stock” on Lids site. I bought the 2 hats I posted to get the deal they were offering, had to spend $40.
Dang. I've been looking everywhere too, thats why I asked lol

551565_sized_1800x1200_rev_1.jpg

Thule T2 XT Pro 2 bike rack for 2" hitch.

I have those. Love them.

I got this over the weekend. Great tool. My 20 year old Craftsman cordless still runs well, but the NiCad batteries don't last long anymore. And are really expensive to replace.
This thing has some serious torque.
885911548731.jpg

How do you like them? I need new grates and was thinking about these.

Love 'em. They run hotter than the regular grill grates, but man, it's so nice not to have to deal with flare ups and you'll quickly get used to the temps. Best part is that you can flip them over and have a griddle. Once you get them seasoned, you'll use them far more than the regular grates.

Again, where did you find it lol?

I got it from Nike.com. I think a couple other places got them but it was a limited release. I’ll keep an eye out.

*you might could find it in store at Dick’s, Golf Galaxy, or PGA superstore. On eBay people are flipping them for about $20-$30 over retail.

Last edited:
Sold me on it... just ordered one.

You won't regret it. It will take several cooks to season the grate. I'd use canola from the get go. DO NOT use pam spray to season it. I think I've used my iron grate one time since buying this grill grate. I will admit to forgetting that the grate runs hotter on my first cook. Put a helluva char on my steaks. Lesson learned.

I got it from Nike.com. I think a couple other places got them but it was a limited release. I’ll keep an eye out.

*you might could find it in store at Dick’s, Golf Galaxy, or PGA superstore. On eBay people are flipping them for about $20-$30 over retail.
one EBay seller is hawking fakes for 35 ppd - found one on a legit site Men's Nike Tiger Woods Heritage 86 Frank Hat

VN Store

Back