'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Soundgarden is one of the most underrated rock bands of all time. Superunknown is by far one of the best albums of the 90’s.

Have you heard Chris Cornell’s acoustic cover of Nothing Compares 2U? Check it out on Spotify if you haven’t. That and his version of Billie Jean are two of the best covers I think I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Actually they were in the OGs of Grunge mix from the Seattle scene in the late 80's/early 90's .... alongside Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, and Nirvana... if we're getting technical fixing people's posts and such ;)

it was a light hearted way of being a smart ass, yet also indirectly making light of the reply function. I enjoy the occasional fyp gag.

Anyway back to point at hand. Alice in Chains was one of the most underrated hard rock bands.

Man, your all's riddles are tough. AV is playing checkers while you all play chess. But I'm assuming "Soundgarden" is code for Gilbert is going to be a Vol. Maybe a Johnny Depp reference.

clark-and-rusty-share-a-beer.gif

For those of us not versed in cryptic language and riddles, can someone explain who the hell we are talking about?

Was the old Disney ride referring to Gilbert? Who?

VN Store

Back