'20 TN DL Tre'vonn Rybka (UK commit)

Maybe Oregon cancelled the visit. Why waste an official on a kid you know isn’t comin to your school. I mean schools only get so many officials per yr.
Not saying this is right but it’s ALL kinds of reasons why a kid might not visit somewhere.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Nice place to look at

Oregon, Washington. Some beautiful places. Also some really dirty places where people who dont want to be seen go. Crazies on both sides seem to congregate. Hard pass.

Tennessee is as beautiful a state as Ive seen. Florida has some beauty, but nothing like Montana and Wyoming.

Sounds like he doesn't like being pressured into going to UT. Bet he picks UK.

tenor.gif

hmm. more interesting to me was the "am i making this decision for me, or is my town?" and how he went on to talk about the pressure he feels from locals....

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I don’t think he meant it in a bad way. I bet he’s just tired of hearing about it and wants to make HIS mind up on it
that's one way to look at it. but if getting it over with was #1 on the list of things to do, he could take care of that pretty quick....

i'm not saying one way or the other, but i didn't get anything out of that that says "vol lock". i definitely think we have a legit shot at getting him.

just won't be surprised if does choose KY, and now you'd have a reason to point to was why.

VN Store

Back