VolNation list (like Craigslist for VN)

Hey everyone, I've got a couple items that I'm trying to sell. If interested, message me... I'll give you details, price, and additional photos if interested...

Thanks!

(The 2014 ball is signed by Justin Worley, Marquez North, Emmanuel Mosely, Jakob Johnson, Jalen Reeves-Maybin, Marlin Lane, and many others)

Attachments

• 214 Team Signed.PNG
    214 Team Signed.PNG
    875.6 KB · Views: 43
  • EB Signed Ball.PNG
    EB Signed Ball.PNG
    724.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Peyton Signed.PNG
    Peyton Signed.PNG
    814.8 KB · Views: 48
No offense ECS. But, this whole business of asking our coaches and players for a courtesy autograph, only to turn around and attempt to make a profit off of said courtesy, just strikes me the wrong way. Some grown men even send their kids to get the deed done for them, counting on the goodness of the athlete not to reject them. I assume that this paradigm is one of the reason many athletes turn their backs on throngs of fans looking for attention. I can understand that.

I'm not saying anything personally about you. Because I have no clue how, why, when, where or what. I really don't wan't to know. I also realize that many coaches and players sign items specifically for charitable reasons. I also know that creates a market for said products. It's just in certain situations, that selling autographed items reeks of selfishness and greed.

Reactions: VolNExile
No offense ECS. But, this whole business of asking our coaches and players for a courtesy autograph, only to turn around and attempt to make a profit off of said courtesy, just strikes me the wrong way. Some grown men even send their kids to get the deed done for them, counting on the goodness of the athlete not to reject them. I assume that this paradigm is one of the reason many athletes turn their backs on throngs of fans looking for attention. I can understand that.

I'm not saying anything personally about you. Because I have no clue how, why, when, where or what. I really don't wan't to know. I also realize that many coaches and players sign items specifically for charitable reasons. I also know that creates a market for said products. It's just in certain situations, that selling autographed items reeks of selfishness and greed.
I didn’t buy any of them for profit, nor did I go to any games for autographs to sell. I got the Peyton one signed in 1997.. the Eric berry one, I bought three or four years ago, and the team one was a gift in 2014.. check my past, I’m not a hustler of kemorabilia

I didn’t buy any of them for profit, nor did I go to any games for autographs to sell. I got the Peyton one signed in 1997.. the Eric berry one, I bought three or four years ago, and the team one was a gift in 2014.. check my past, I’m not a hustler of kemorabilia

I'm sure your not and I didn't have to get an explanation. It's just when I see this it's what comes to my mind. I'm troubled by people who treat other people like objects and some sports fans do that. They forget that a player or celebrity or public figure has a real life too.

I'm sure your not and I didn't have to get an explanation. It's just when I see this it's what comes to my mind. I'm troubled by people who treat other people like objects and some sports fans do that. They forget that a player or celebrity or public figure has a real life too.

Understood.. but an explanation will happen when it comes across as implying that I’m the type of fan who collects memorabilia for profits.. if I had a store doing this, by all means, call it out, but when I’ve been collecting items for 30 years and sell 3 things, I don’t think it’s worth while to start implying that I’m somehow linked to people who do what you described.. I’ve got plenty of other merch that I’m not selling

VN Store

Back