'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

They win 5 Muschamp will be fine. They know they are in for a rough season. It will hurt recruiting which would eventually end Muschamp but they wont fire him for one season.
i don't know they'll only win 5.

their schedule is ridiculous though. but they won't lose all the tough games. they really, really need to be great at home to have a chance at a good season. their road schedule is harrrrrrd. @ GA, @ MO, @ aTm, @TN. FL, UK, Bama, Clemson at home. 7-5 would be good, and it's doable. i'm sure they're looking at the TN game as a W. but we're at the end of a pretty tough stretch....

i'll say 6-6.

Honestly, SCar will be lucky to make a bowl this year. They have 3 almost guaranteed losses built in with Clemson, UGA, and Bama, they travel to Kyle Field and I think A&M will be pretty good this year, they play us at in Neyland, and if we are going to show improvement, it will be this year (we almost beat them on the road last year.) That doesn't really leave much room for error when you look at the rest of their schedule. Florida and Mizzou on the road, etc. I think 6-6 would be a great season with that schedule.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
i don't know they'll only win 5.

their schedule is ridiculous though. but they won't lose all the tough games. they really, really need to be great at home to have a chance at a good season. their road schedule is harrrrrrd. @ GA, @ MO, @ aTm, @TN. FL, UK, Bama, Clemson at home. 7-5 would be good, and it's doable. i'm sure they're looking at the TN game as a W. but we're at the end of a pretty tough stretch....

i'll say 6-6.

They will go 6-6. 100%. Book it. Donezo.

uga fans seem to think they land Tank as well. Shocking
They've been saying they were taking two RB all year, Swift is going pro after this year odds are and Herron is a senior so I think their depth chart is pretty wide open next year at RB. Doesn't mean they'll get Tank just that they actually can sell the depth chart at that position.

They've been saying they were taking two RB all year, Swift is going pro after this year odds are and Herron is a senior so I think their depth chart is pretty wide open next year at RB. Doesn't mean they'll get Tank just that they actually can sell the depth chart at that position.

Kinda improves our chances with Tank if you ask me. Auburn been strong in the mix for him also according to other sources. We'll see what happens.

If they'd quit wasting time on Evans, who I don't think will end up at UGA, they'd have a better chance of signing Bigsby too. As it is, good chance Bigsby goes elsewhere unless he's willing to be a backup plan.

Those bottom 3 are gone by next year and Zamir White has already blown out both knees and never played a down. James Cook is little like a scat back, so it's like I said they'll have 1 guy coming back who might be a between the tackles runner, that Kenny McIntosh who will be a true freshman this year.

VN Store

Back