Baltimore question

Is Baltimore a dangerous and filthy place?

• Yes

Votes: 108 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
I say this in kindness and brotherhood...You don't need Newark and Newark doesn't need you... how are the devils lookin this this season? I hear they lost a lot of talent.

Baltimore Teens Arrested for Alleged Armed Robbery of Mom Holding 5-Week-Old Son

Three Baltimore teenagers have been arrested and charged with robbing a woman at gunpoint as she was holding her five-week-old son in her arms, CBS Boston reported.

Raemiyah-Haws-640x480.png

Raemiyah Haws, 19, was charged with armed robbery, assault, and theft. Taquan Benson, 16, was hit with the same charges as Haws and will also be charged as an adult. The third, a 15-year-old girl, will be charged as a juvenile despite that police said she pistol-whipped the victim.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Baltimore Teens Arrested for Alleged Armed Robbery of Mom Holding 5-Week-Old Son

Three Baltimore teenagers have been arrested and charged with robbing a woman at gunpoint as she was holding her five-week-old son in her arms, CBS Boston reported.

Raemiyah-Haws-640x480.png

Raemiyah Haws, 19, was charged with armed robbery, assault, and theft. Taquan Benson, 16, was hit with the same charges as Haws and will also be charged as an adult. The third, a 15-year-old girl, will be charged as a juvenile despite that police said she pistol-whipped the victim.
Raemiyah and Taquan were probably just poor and needed a bite to eat.

I say this in kindness and brotherhood...You don't need Newark and Newark doesn't need you... how are the devils lookin this this season? I hear they lost a lot of talent.
Not sure if this was directed at me, but just in case... by the "devils" are you referring to those pinstriped boys of summer, those Yankees? I guess you don't follow baseball then because they are leading their division and have the best W/L record in the AL although they got stomped a couple times by Boston this weekend (not sure about today)... but I was never a Yankees fan actually. Grew up a Braves fan but have been an Astros fan for many years now.

Not sure if this was directed at me, but just in case... by the "devils" are you referring to those pinstriped boys of summer, those Yankees? I guess you don't follow baseball then because they are leading their division and have the best W/L record in the AL although they got stomped a couple times by Boston this weekend (not sure about today)... but I was never a Yankees fan actually. Grew up a Braves fan but have been an Astros fan for many years now.
Sorry ..no....my Harlem recommendation was for you....trying to grill...multitasking.... that was for '72 --- Greeneville Tn-- Greene Devils...still a Braves fan even though they always break your heart

F*** the Redsox. I have been a fan for 60 years, when I first saw them play in person. I even went to Spring Training to see them in the past. After Jackie Bradley, Mookie Betts, Alex Cora, Deavers, Price, etc. boycotted the White House, I have been done with them. I saw the game on between them and the Yankees, and went right on to another channel. I can guarantee you that I would have been watching in years past. F*** 'em.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Sorry ..no....my Harlem recommendation was for you....trying to grill...multitasking.... that was for '72 --- Greeneville Tn-- Greene Devils...still a Braves fan even though they always break your heart
Not ever a Braves fan.

F*** the Redsox. I have been a fan for 60 years, when I first saw them play in person. I even went to Spring Training to see them in the past. After Jackie Bradley, Mookie Betts, Alex Cora, Deavers, Price, etc. boycotted the White House, I have been done with them. I saw the game on between them and the Yankees, and went right on to another channel. I can guarantee you that I would have been watching in years past. F*** 'em.
Yeah, I remember you stating awhile back, that your fandom regarding the Red Sox was a thing of the past. For most of the last 20 years I've hardly followed any sport except Vols football... then I got caught up with Vols Basketball fever this past season, and that was a real hoot although they could have and should have gone deeper in the tourney. But on baseball I'd not been getting interested until the post-season since a few years ago when the Astros games were no longer being televised locally. But this year I splurged on a FUBO-TV subscription so now I can stream the Astros games and they look pretty darn good... just took 2 out of 3 from the Cardinals and their rookie sensation Yordan Alvarez hit another homer today as did George Springer as did Jose Altuve... I look for them to be playing the Dodgers in October.

Yeah, Ok, I hear ya. When I was a kid growing up in Knoxville I used to listen to every Braves game... starting in about 1966 when Hank Aaron was just hitting his stride.

Yeah, I remember you stating awhile back, that your fandom regarding the Red Sox was a thing of the past. For most of the last 20 years I've hardly followed any sport except Vols football... then I got caught up with Vols Basketball fever this past season, and that was a real hoot although they could have and should have gone deeper in the tourney. But on baseball I'd not been getting interested until the post-season since a few years ago when the Astros games were no longer being televised locally. But this year I splurged on a FUBO-TV subscription so now I can stream the Astros games and they look pretty darn good... just took 2 out of 3 from the Cardinals and their rookie sensation Yordan Alvarez hit another homer today as did George Springer as did Jose Altuve... I look for them to be playing the Dodgers in October.
First year that I can remember not seeing one inning of one game. I'm done. By the way, Altuve and 3 others played here for the Greeneville Astros several years ago.

First year that I can remember not seeing one inning of one game. I'm done. By the way, Altuve and 3 others played here for the Greeneville Astros several years ago.
I did not know the Astros had a farm team there.

I did not know the Astros had a farm team there.
They did, and now it's the Cincinnati Reds farm team. The other 3 guys that were here were J.D. Martinez, Lance McCullers and Carlos Correa. I think that Altuve was here 2 years around 2008-9, and Martinez here about the same time. McCullers and Correa were 3 or 4 years after that. We have a really nice modern, new stadium for them.

Reactions: RavinDave
They did, and now it's the Cincinnati Reds farm team. The other 3 guys that were here were J.D. Martinez, Lance McCullers and Carlos Correa. I think that Altuve was here 2 years around 2008-9, and Martinez here about the same time. McCullers and Correa were 3 or 4 years after that. We have a really nice modern, new stadium for them.
Correa just came back off the IL for the Cardinals series... he'd missed 50 games with a broken rib... not many 6'-4" shortstops in the game. He hit his first grand slam in the bigs last night.

I have flown into and out of Newark airport twice, went to a wedding there once, and driven through a handful of times. No offense, but you are welcome to it. It's not me.

Correa just came back off the IL for the Cardinals series... he'd missed 50 games with a broken rib... not many 6'-4" shortstops in the game. He hit his first grand slam in the bigs last night.
I just noticed the Yankees Red Sox game on, and went right past to another channel. The Astros are a great team, and if I was watching baseball, I could get behind them. Of course, some of them would boycott the White House if Trump was there. I have also been a Dodger fan since the days of Drysdale and Koufax, but I am just not interested right now.. Growing up, I had an American League and a National league team, with Boston getting the nod as favorite.

Reactions: RavinDave
A friend of mine is a VP for Prudential and left their HQ in the middle of the day. A block away from their building she was attacked. Some guy jumped her, punched her in the face and left her unconscious. Nice city

A friend of mine is a VP for Prudential and left their HQ in the middle of the day. A block away from their building she was attacked. Some guy jumped her, punched her in the face and left her unconscious. Nice city

Nothing says welcome like a good ole fashioned assault

VN Store

Back