A weird fact about yourself

Is it true she went to Alabama or at least lived in Tuscaloosa?
No idea. I had the whole thing explained to me when I was about 12 and "you're 3rd cousins with Debbie McKee-Fowler" is about the extent of what I remember.

When I reheat things in the microwave I typically don’t do 1 minute or 30 seconds. I set it for 28 or 33 seconds or 57 seconds or 1minute 4 seconds. I did this yesterday and thought to myself, oh yeah that’s probably pretty weird. Note to self: share on VN.

My father, grandfather and myself are all born on Halloween.
My mother, Me (youngest son), and my youngest son all share the same birthday.

I am the second son of a second son of a second son. Add one more and that is my youngest son.

Reactions: Tin Man

I am the second son of a second son of a second son. Add one more and that is my youngest son.
I am the oldest of the oldest (dad)of the oldest(grandad). All males in our family first born is a son. Even if you arent the oldest.

Also for myself, my dad, and grandad all went thru the same growth spurts. Entered high school 5 foot nothing around 100lbs and left high school around 6 foot 150ish pounds.

Might go back further but dont know about the great grandad.

I’m 37 years old I have a rare genetic problem and I had a liver transplant less than 3 days ago . I know I posted a long time ago about my struggles but you all were honest and fair with me and helped me get a new chance at life. Thank you. I promise to live my life to the fullest to my family, friends and those anonymous friends I’ve made on here, as well as those I have offended.
@RDU VOL#14 how is the recovery going? Still praying for you bud!

@RDU VOL#14 how is the recovery going? Still praying for you bud!

Thanks man I appreciate it. I’m progressing really well so far. I’ve had a few hiccups here and there with trying to get the right mixture of meds so that everything gets in sync properly. Mostly the pain is subsiding and I’m ahead of schedule. Thanks again for checking on me.

Grandfather is the oldest, dad is the baby, I am the oldest

Thanks man I appreciate it. I’m progressing really well so far. I’ve had a few hiccups here and there with trying to get the right mixture of meds so that everything gets in sync properly. Mostly the pain is subsiding and I’m ahead of schedule. Thanks again for checking on me.
You're welcome. We're all family!

When dressing I sit down and dress one leg at a time, pant leg, then sock, then shoe, then tie the shoe. Then do the right leg the same way. My wife tells me that's crazy. Does anyone else do this? It would make me feel better if you said you did even if you didn't.
You know what is interesting. Your avatar is Archie Bunker. He and Mike had that same argument in an episode. Mike argued for dressing that way and Archie argued it was a crazy way to dress.

You know what is interesting. Your avatar is Archie Bunker. He and Mike had that same argument in an episode. Mike argued for dressing that way and Archie argued it was a crazy way to dress.

LOL I think about that scene every time I see someone do one foot at a time, or even when I do it myself for whatever random reason. "Don't you know that the whole world puts on a sock and a sock and a shoe and a shoe?"

Reactions: the_great_pumpkin
I don’t eat anything on a bone. No bone has or will ever touch my lips. Completely gross. And can’t watch someone else eat wings

VN Store

Back