A weird fact about yourself

My dad and his brother both were born on August 17, although they were born in 1930 and 1932.
My mom and her twin brother were born on their sister’s 7th birthday (June 11th). Her twin brother had a son and daughter, born three years apart, but both on October 31

My mom and her twin brother were born on their sister’s 7th birthday (June 11th). Her twin brother had a son and daughter, born three years apart, but both on October 31
My mom's birthday is june 11th. Dad's is the day after.

My Birthday is Nov 15. I have two cousins who were born Nov 16, which is also the day my grandfather died. My mom was worried that I would be born on the 1 year anniversary of his death, but I missed it by one day.

Reactions: volfanbill
@volwindy mom has the same Birthday too

Bunch of Valentines babies with all of the Nov b-days.

Three of my kids have birthdays in the same month (not Nov). Two of them have the same day (four years apart). Both were natural - no induction or csection - and they are four minutes from being exactly four years apart.

Reactions: ACvol3
I knew this, but never thought about it until my wife said something while we were eating. I always pinch the end of French fries off, and eat the middle. 😆

Reactions: VolFaninFla
I knew this, but never thought about it until my wife said something while we were eating. I always pinch the end of French fries off, and eat the middle. 😆

Joe, I think you have an eating disorder. :p

I was thinking again about that spitting out the last bite thing and that's just really messed up.

I was born on an anniversary of the last act of nuclear war. When I was old enough to learn this, it disturbed me. My aunt explained that she was married on another anniversary of that event, just a few years before my birthday. She told me that all the good things that occurred on that day of the month overwhelmed the one ghastly thing that happened in history. I loved my Aunt. She had a bright perspective.

Reactions: pismonque
I dont think I shared this before here but SIAP: but I am a realist. Like the realest of the realists. How real am I? This was me in first grade:

It was the 100th day of class so we were doing a bunch of activities related to the number 100. Macaroni art with 100 noodles, math problems with 100, and one painting of what we would be doing when we are 100. Well most of the class has people old and gray, maybe with some family or spouse, sitting at home or traveling or whatever fairy tale they have painted themselves. Me, I painted a skeleton in a box under ground, with a tomb stone and tree. I knew even then I wasnt going to make it to 100 yo. Teacher asked me to explain and I said I wouldn't want to be 100 because I couldnt do anything fun. No point in being unreasonable in my expectations for life.

Teacher told my mom and they still talk about it today. Teacher said she never saw that type of self awareness in anyone. I wasnt sick, didnt have any dead family, I just knew people didnt live that long.

If anything I have gotten more naive as I have gotten older.

I have been doing that since I was a kid. Only difference is that I did not pinch...I tore a hunk off.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back