A weird fact about yourself

There are those who put the smallest bills on the outside of their folding money. They are modest, frugal, and wish to avoid trouble.

There are those who put the largest bills on the outside of their folding money. They wish to be noticed, to appear elevated above others, and be thought of as someone who gets the better of any trouble which comes their way.

My father did not judge, but he did tell me that those who avoid trouble are likely to live longer.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I sleep eat. Seems to happen more so when I’m under a lot of stress

It’s a crazy feeling to wake up and be drinking a coke while sitting in your recliner. (That I didn’t fall asleep in)
My sister does this. Part of sleep walking. She will hold an entire conversation, cook, and so on. But will be completely out.

My wife had a sister named Linda Carol. While crossing the road, a car struck and killed her on August 17, 1959. My baby sister's name is Linda Carol. She was born on August 17, 1959. My wife and I freaked out when we discovered this coincidence.

Whoa, that's a strange one there.

Whoa, that's a strange one there.
My wife had a sister named Linda Carol. While crossing the road, a car struck and killed her on August 17, 1959. My baby sister's name is Linda Carol. She was born on August 17, 1959. My wife and I freaked out when we discovered this coincidence.

That’s pretty crazy

Wife pointed out something tonight.

I have a little glass door refrigerator at the pool bar and I was putting some beer and sodas in there tonight. She pointed out that I always put the drinks in rows by brand with the labels facing out. Then she pointed out that I pack coolers the same way.

Never realized I did that.

I bought my first car, a 72 Gran Torino Sport, when I was 18 for $50. Since then I have owned 22 others. It was not the least I spent buying a vehicle. I got a 59 Ford F-100 for free, but it cost me $45 to get it towed to my house.

get off my lawn

I have never had a Facebook account, or Myspace back in the day. Never had a Twitter account ever. I hate texting on phones. I don't even have a smart phone. VN is about as far as I go with social media.

I have never had a Facebook account, or Myspace back in the day. Never had a Twitter account ever. I hate texting on phones. I don't even have a smart phone. VN is about as far as I go with social media.

We are exactly the same in that regard. I always looked at facebook as being a woman thing & never got involved with it & didn't care to do so. Facebook was the same....didn't want to explore the idea. I could care less about this Twitter crap because I'm too old for it....and can't read the messages right. Don't care about smart phones or having one. I don't text because I have big round fingers that can't hit the keys right. Bah humbug. :p:p

Glad you make the exception to come here. Sharing your story is one of the greatest things that's ever happened on Volnation.

Mine was red and not as nice as the one in the movie.
ebay143147533738480.jpg

?

VN Store

Back