2020 Presidential Race

Biden Will Leave Race – “Health Concerns”, 2719

Slurring words and having coughing fits like Killary according to Info Wars. TIFWIW. Let's see how this ages.

The Still Report

Published on Jul 17, 2019

Don't know if this is true or not, but I have said since the beginning that Biden won't be the nominee.

All the left has to do to get a landslide victory over Trump is not be disgusting peices of trash and not be unhinged lunatics......and.....now they are all over Chris Pratt for wearing a flag shirt.

But they're not all over Chris Pratt. This is a fake news story. Yahoo took a handful of tweets and created a clickbait story pretending like this was some big controversy. This happens all the time and we begin to think the miniscule minority of a group represents the majority.

Was Chris Pratt Criticized for a 'White Supremacist' T-shirt? Not Really

Reactions: Septic and McDad
But they're not all over Chris Pratt. This is a fake news story. Yahoo took a handful of tweets and created a clickbait story pretending like this was some big controversy. This happens all the time and we begin to think the miniscule minority of a group represents the majority.

Was Chris Pratt Criticized for a 'White Supremacist' T-shirt? Not Really

We need a name for the noxious trend of journalists writing stories based on nothing more than a handful of tweets.

We also need a name for the noxious trend of VN posters putting up random tweets as stories or news.

I wouldn't vote for Trump because he is a effing racist pig like his skinhead, nazi and klan supporters. He's the one who hates America, at least the half who aren't white.
Triggered.

pc__yosemite_sam_by_lotusbandicoot-d707gc3.thumb.png.d05263e4394a64a7a5e1919df0df2bd5.png

Google "can the president sue for being called a racist" and check responses. Not a page about answering my question.....

All Trump, nothing about the legality of the question, or close, just Trump is a racist. Good job Google.

Legal or not, Trump should file and file and sue everyone, make them get lawyers and pay out of pocket and be inconvenienced for as long as possible. Worst case thrown out after some lengthy stalling, and when they try and counter-sue enjoy the process some more. More time, more money. More inconvenience.

I wouldn't vote for Trump because he is a effing racist pig like his skinhead, nazi and klan supporters. He's the one who hates America, at least the half who aren't white.

So you took 5% of his voting base and painted it onto 63 million people. Well done, and you wonder why Hillary lost?

5% of 63 million people is 3.15 million people. I made a mistake though.. 6% of the entire country is far right, so that's about 15-20 million out of 330 million. As I said, paint the whole group of 63 people as deplorable and see how well that works.

The Far Right Represents Only 6% of U.S. Citizens, Study Says
Yep and most of the Far Right are not bigots or racist either. It's a very small number on both sides that are. (Skinheads, Klan, Anitfa, Black Panthers, Farrakhanians, Reverend Wright and Reverend Al Sharpton, etc.)

Last edited:
Yep and most of the Far Right are not bigots or racist either. It's a very small number on both sides that are. (Skinheads, Klan, Anitfa, Black Panthers, Farrakhanians, Reverend White and Reverend Al Sharpton, etc.)

Exactly, 20 million is a very high end. White Supremacist are loud, very annoying, hilarious, but largely nonexistent.

Reactions: BigOrangeD

There’s nothing like open unadulterated ignorance when it comes to facts to show how little people know and how much people are willing to believe from orchestrated media manipulation and political partisanship.

F95BEC45-A317-46A5-9271-26523C849BD6.jpeg

VN Store

Back