To'oto'o tweets

I do t follow anyone on Twitter that’s not a friend or a news source/writer. Following a kid you don’t know and checking daily is creepy to me. Justify it all you want but it’s not a normal thing to want to do.
JG has nearly 50k followers. That's a lot of creeps.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
I do t follow anyone on Twitter that’s not a friend or a news source/writer. Following a kid you don’t know and checking daily is creepy to me. Justify it all you want but it’s not a normal thing to want to do.
I don't have Twitter, but I'm pretty much the same way on Facebook.

Some might be. I'm sure many are guys and girls his own age. Probably some family. But a bunch are regular every day old dudes doing something creepy.
So it's only creepy if you're an old dude? I'm 29 and hes 21, am I young enough to not be creepy? Maybe if I was like 25 it wouldn't be creepy? Just curious. Also I really dont think a lot of "old dudes" are on Twitter. They're all on Facebook.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
Honestly, I won't be surprised if the guy isn't a starter this year.

So it's only creepy if you're an old dude? I'm 29 and hes 21, am I young enough to not be creepy? Maybe if I was like 25 it wouldn't be creepy? Just curious. Also I really dont think a lot of "old dudes" are on Twitter. They're all on Facebook.

The fact that this seems to bother you so much, just like any criticism at all of JG dis yes it's definitely creepy. Age is not a factor here.

Twitter FB are all the same IMO.. a waste of time seeing what other people are doing.. u less they're family or ACTUAL friends I don't care what you're doing or what you "LIKE"
They can be. Facebook is more for family/friends/people you went to HS with. On Twitter I do not follow any friends or family. Use it purely for sports information and news. Facebook cant do that.

One of y’all need to write a letter to To’oto’o.

On it. Which of the following works best?

1. I don’t just want your heart. I want your flesh, your skin and blood, your voice, your thoughts, your pulse, and most of all your fingerprints everywhere.

2. Your scent is like a drug to me like my own personal brand of heroin.

3. Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.

1. I don’t just want your heart. I want your flesh, your skin and blood, your voice, your thoughts, your pulse, and most of all your fingerprints everywhere.

3. Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.

Ha!! 95 Vol, I respectfully suggest you let somebody else write to Henry T.

I suggest whichever one you used with Gob.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum

Do you read a lot of the New Weird stories? You might like those.

Most people that are totally into social media link all of their accounts together like linking twitter/fbook/instagram or snapchat. I don't I'm too paranoid and just keep a fbookm account these days. The less info I divulge on social media the better I like it and what I must divulge I lie to them about it. If they want to make $s off my personal information then pay me, otherwise I lie out my ying yang to them, the worse info they get, the better I like it.

VN Store

Back