To'oto'o tweets

I remember that clearly. Can't believe it's been approx 10yrs since the infamous "love letter".

Do you remember if it was him (Sab) or his buddy (Ihatetheg8ters) or something similar, was responsible for "He wants it"? It was a picture of Nick Reveiz I think, sitting on a hill. Haha, whoever it was caught alot of heat. I think SGM still uses that picture as his avatar.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico
Do you remember if it was him (Sab) or his buddy (Ihatetheg8ters) or something similar, was responsible for "He wants it"? It was a picture of Nick Reveiz I think, sitting on a hill. Haha, whoever it was caught alot of heat. I think SGM still uses that picture as his avatar.

His buddy, that was a pretty good one too haha

Sab actually got in big trouble with the UT compliance office for contacting players, recruits and family members

Sab actually got in big trouble with the UT compliance office for contacting players, recruits and family members

I vaguely remember hearing something about that on here but it seems like it all disappeared and everyone stopped talking about it. Haha.

That thing with Reveiz and He wants it was funny, but I always thought it was way overplayed.

Just saw this tweet today. You guys are ruining this.
View attachment 212930

Come on man...you gotta do it right...

3ABcy1.png

On it. Which of the following works best?

1. I don’t just want your heart. I want your flesh, your skin and blood, your voice, your thoughts, your pulse, and most of all your fingerprints everywhere.

2. Your scent is like a drug to me like my own personal brand of heroin.

3. Even when I'm dead, I'll swim through the Earth, like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.
Hmmmmm...let’s go with #2

VN Store

Back