'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

"Everybody knows it’s kind of a guarantee that if you go to Alabama, do what you need to do, and stay healthy, you can easily get to the league." Omari Thomas

Another poster thought this might be worth pointing out.
Technically true. That one TE caught like 6 passes his whole career and was a first rounder

"Everybody knows it’s kind of a guarantee that if you go to Alabama, do what you need to do, and stay healthy, you can easily get to the league." Omari Thomas

Another poster thought this might be worth pointing out.
Bama is such a chicken/egg thing. Saban is great at developing, no doubt. But when you sign all NFL talent level kids, of course your, 'to the league', record looks great.

Heck, give us all their players and I bet our draft results suddenly look sure fire also.

All signs still point to Tennessee being the team to beat for four-star defensive end/linebacker Tyler Baron of nearby Knoxville (Tenn.) Catholic High School, one of the Vols' top remaining in-state targets. Four-star Tennessee defensive back commitment Keshawn Lawrence, one of Baron's close friends, reiterated that he's making Baron one of his top targets in trying to convince other players to join him in Knoxville.

-Callahan

Idk what he’s waiting on
giphy.gif

DE. Looks to me like an edge-setter and a run blower-upper. That seems like he will get up to that 270-90 lbs. range. And only according to my own thinking, I think Hardy does the same thing. I don’t see the staff taking more than 3 DL this cycle.

Just my take looking at scholarship numbers.
How much does Baron weigh now? OP still has him as a 215lb WR lol

VN Store

Back