OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

How you feeling lately? More important (you know what I mean by this), how’s your family doing?
Thank you for asking. It was a rough couple of weeks. The chemo hit me a lot harder this round than last time. I constantly feel like I've got a bad hangover.

My wife is hanging in there, but she's exhausted. My kids don't seem like its effecting them too badly.

Reactions: Tin Man
Thank you for asking. It was a rough couple of weeks. The chemo hit me a lot harder this round than last time. I constantly feel like I've got a bad hangover.

My wife is hanging in there, but she's exhausted. My kids don't seem like its effecting them too badly.

This is just one moment in time and will not last. I noticed you’ve been quieter lately. Most don’t understand, it really is harder on our loved ones. I might have missed you saying so, I’m old. Have you got any kinda support in family and friends? My prayers are with you all. Just moment in time, and you’ve got this.

This is just one moment in time and will not last. I noticed you’ve been quieter lately. Most don’t understand, it really is harder on our loved ones. I might have missed you saying so, I’m old. Have you got any kinda support in family and friends? My prayers are with you all. Just moment in time, and you’ve got this.
We've got incredible friends, and a wonderful church family. And you're absolutely right. It's harder on them than it is on me. I just have to do what the doctors say. She's trying to be here with me and still work, plus she's trying to fill both of our roles. She's amazing!

VN Store

Back