OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

We've got incredible friends, and a wonderful church family. And you're absolutely right. It's harder on them than it is on me. I just have to do what the doctors say. She's trying to be here with me and still work, plus she's trying to fill both of our roles. She's amazing!
She absolutely is!

Do I have perfect pitch? I demure. My ear is good, even though tests show some loss of hearing. I can tell when sounds are off - a note, a chord... This is true when I'm singing, humming, playing, or someone else is doing so.

Reactions: vollygirl
Do I have perfect pitch? I demure. My ear is good, even though tests show some loss of hearing. I can tell when sounds are off - a note, a chord... This is true when I'm singing, humming, playing, or someone else is doing so.
Me too. And it makes it hard to enjoy live music sometimes.

On the flip side, I think I enjoy hearing the perfectly chosen note more than others.

Reactions: Tin Man
This is just one moment in time and will not last. I noticed you’ve been quieter lately. Most don’t understand, it really is harder on our loved ones. I might have missed you saying so, I’m old. Have you got any kinda support in family and friends? My prayers are with you all. Just moment in time, and you’ve got this.
My dad sent a picture of my mom mowing the other day, first time maybe 😆

VN Store

Back