Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Where are the game changing NT and DEs? We need to flip Rogers and add 1 or 2 more bluechip linemen this cycle. Any hope of winning the East 2020-2022 depends on it. Not gonna beat UF and UGA with JUCOs and 3*s. Rocker's history isn't the most impressive either. He needs talent to be really successful imo. We are building up the LBs and secondary, for sure. But the trenches...well you know the saying.

Omari Thomas, hardy, baron and ojulari all seem great?

Edit: and Bailey

Omari Thomas, hardy, baron and ojulari all seem great?

Edit: and Bailey
Thanks. I don't keep up with all non-commits. Only have time for King these days.

I thought Ojulari was an LB..? Are any out of Thomas, Hardy, Baron expected to play at NT?

Last edited:
Thanks. I don't keep up with all non-commits. Only have time for King these days.

I though Ojulari was an LB..? Are any out of Thomas, Hardy, Baron expected to play at NT?

Thomas and if we get Oxendine he has the build for it.
Idr where we want bailey but he is a choice as well.

Reactions: Devo182
I’m an optimist but that is far from solid. You don’t have 1 proven back in that list

Crouch’s rating only dropped (and not much) because he was injured

He’s a game changing/program changing level talent at RB

If we promised him to stay at LB I’m fine w that but let’s let act like we have jamaal Lewis and Travis Henry returning

Our RBs are fine and Chandler is a legit #1. Our blocking is the issue. Fwiw, Chandler averaged 5.5 YPC behind the worst run blocking unit in the league and, as was mentioned earlier, is very good out of the backfield receiving. We should play him as much as he is capable of playing. Jordan and Banks are ok, but have a lot to prove. Excited to see what Gray can do. Overall, no need for Crouch. But there is a major need at LB for anyone and everyone that can play at the SEC level. That was a terrible unit last year, if we are being honest.

That was an easy schedule overall. TAMU was top-10, but VT was very beatable. UGA was down. UF wasn't great. Ugh.

The 3 teams you listed as beatable...we beat. I thought we were going to pull out the A&M game. Too many mistakes by Dobbs and even Kamara (although he still had a heck of a game).

Reactions: Devo182
I’ve questioned why I stay involved financially. Tax advantage gone and yet I gave even more. I called about getting another parking pass and I think they genuinely got excited. The program is not getting butts in the seats.

Appreciate you and what you do to support our Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back