'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

Oxendine, Rogers, Rybka...All of these Kentucky/UT battles for recruits are just strange to me.

Basketball will always be “the” sport at UK, but it looks like they are starting to invest a lot more into the football program. Starting to “pay” off...

Basketball will always be “the” sport at UK, but it looks like they are starting to invest a lot more into the football program. Starting to “pay” off...
with the revenue sharing, they almost don't have a choice but to spend more on football. kinda like us and basketball. i would have never thought we'd have a coach in basketball making more than the HFC at TN..........................think about that for a second.

Better save some of that recruiting money for recruiting a new HC.

with the revenue sharing, they almost don't have a choice but to spend more on football. kinda like us and basketball. i would have never thought we'd have a coach in basketball making more than the HFC at TN..........................think about that for a second.
That’s how long it’ll last.

Anyone know if he’s related to Ken Oxendine, former stud RB at Va Tech years ago? Uncommon last name and UT was really wanting Ken Oxendine back when he was being recruited.

Read an article on FSU. They are going to give Taggart time because of the complete mess that Jimbo left.

VN Store

Back