'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

are you pregnant?

if so, i bet you wont be after Oxy.

Need some oxy after all them kids.. Think of all the stains you'll need to get out
81ub291u4AL._SY355_.jpg

Post on VQ from KY rivals reporter...

"Hi everyone, my name is Dave and I work for the Kentucky and Louisville sites and I also run kentuckypreps.com which is the Ky HS sports site. You may have heard of Octavius Oxendine from Kentucky. He plays DT and he’s pretty good. We go way back like fat crayons so when I interview him he tends to give me a lot of good stuff. Oh yeah, I picked him to Tennessee a long time ago. That hasn’t changed. Listen to what he has to say here:"

Post on VQ from KY rivals reporter...

"Hi everyone, my name is Dave and I work for the Kentucky and Louisville sites and I also run kentuckypreps.com which is the Ky HS sports site. You may have heard of Octavius Oxendine from Kentucky. He plays DT and he’s pretty good. We go way back like fat crayons so when I interview him he tends to give me a lot of good stuff. Oh yeah, I picked him to Tennessee a long time ago. That hasn’t changed. Listen to what he has to say here:"

TLDL, but I'll try and listen later. I assume it's very good news for UT?

TLDL, but I'll try and listen later. I assume it's very good news for UT?
The reporter certainly thinks he's leaning UT.

Ox talks about going to Texas recently, sounds like Purdue, UK and Tennessee are likely his Top 3 but not sure. Academics is big with him, his mom talks to all the coaches around the country and academics is #1 with her. His dad doesn't care where he goes, he's staying out of it. He really likes our coaches and atmosphere. He says he wants to be a pharmacist and UK has a good program for that. Does UT as well, anyone know?

Ox talks about going to Texas recently, sounds like Purdue, UK and Tennessee are likely his Top 3 but not sure. He says he wants to be a pharmacist and UK has a good program for that. Does UT as well, anyone know?
Idk but he’s going to need drugs if he commits to UK football. Just say no to Kentucky.

Ox talks about going to Texas recently, sounds like Purdue, UK and Tennessee are likely his Top 3 but not sure. He says he wants to be a pharmacist and UK has a good program for that. Does UT as well, anyone know?
You're a good person, Ron.

And I think UT has a decent pharmacy school. ETSU's is better from what I remember, though.

Reactions: Ron Swanson

VN Store

Back