Does anyone know if Kyle Alexander will play at the next level?

This won’t make me popular, but I think it is very likely that GWilliams is the only one of the four to be on an opening day NBA roster this upcoming season.

Probably but that doesn’t mean none of them will be successful. They’ll just start on the G-League roster, which isn’t uncommon.

I wish Barnes would have bit the bullet 4 yrs ago and redshirted Kyle. What would have been lost?

I wish Barnes would have bit the bullet 4 yrs ago and redshirted Kyle. What would have been lost?

Momentum. 1st year could have been 10-20 or 12-18 or so instead of being an injury to Punter away from the NIT or close to the NCAAT bubble. Plus KA would have had one year less experience in each of the last 3 years. Potentially no co-SEC championship, ever being #1, or making the S16.

Momentum. 1st year could have been 10-20 or 12-18 or so instead of being an injury to Punter away from the NIT or close to the NCAAT bubble. Plus KA would have had one year less experience in each of the last 3 years. Potentially no co-SEC championship, ever being #1, or making the S16.

Really? You think Kyle was that critical his freshman year?

VN Store

Back