Gator fans smell like **** thread

trolling is when u talk out your ass like pruitt is gonna own the sec when hes actually yet to show that or even close

yall really hate facts lol and gator fans n their jorts

how unbearable would yall be if you finished 7th last yr in yr 1 hard to imagine

playoffs or sec championship talk galore

see i dont know whats gonna happen and talking **** doesnt tend to work out for me kinda like this thread title

sorry im not trolling ur bum just hurting

trolling is when u talk out your ass like pruitt is gonna own the sec when hes actually yet to show that or even close

how unbearable would yall be if you finished 7th last yr in yr 1 hard to imagine

see i dont know whats gonna happen and talking **** doesnt tend to work out for me kinda like this thread title

Speaking of finishing 7th, maybe you should have. Ignorant TROLL.

Reactions: feathersax
loving this ignore ft

dont gotta read straight garbage

mullen had a much better year because he had 9 yrs exp playing the best of the best in sec

Trolling is deliberate pot-stirring. Posting something provocative just to get people riled up.

Doesn’t matter if you’re a fan or pulling for a rival.

We have plenty of bleed-orange trolls here.

Reactions: feathersax
well nice bounce back

Derek Wingo flipped from PSU
Antwaun Jackson from VA

both top 150 guys also Goods the low 4 star DT

yall down the man and talk **** he seems to bounce back like a big FU to all the haters

Love it

and ya after losing Braun and Williams i was down on him too but he is adjusting

just put me on ignore if u cant handle my posts lol

look at the title

now read my post wtf about that makes me a douche

makes u sensitive if anything idk what u seeing

i admitted losing braun and williams sucked while also saying it aint the end of the world after the last week

Mullen just isnt as **** as vols and dawgs like to think

He's basically a top 12 or so coach in the country FACTS bro

if aint all sunshine on here some yall just cant stand it or if god forbid 1 or 2 gators pop up

how disrepectful of me lol yall boys funny
Go back to school bro, I can’t talk with flat out stupid. Jesus man, you type a paragraph and butchered it to hell and you want us to have a serious conversation with you. Yes it does matter, perception is reality and right now I picture you as a mullet wearing jackass that is too ignorant to be allowed a computer BRO.

Go back to school bro, I can’t talk with flat out stupid. Jesus man, you type a paragraph and butchered it to hell and you want us to have a serious conversation with you. Yes it does matter, perception is reality and right now I picture you as a mullet wearing jackass that is too ignorant to be allowed a computer BRO.
its pretty clear to read unless your the stupid one

its about the easiest thing to read actually

grammar police dont effect me umma do me lol yall funny

its pretty clear to read unless your the stupid one

its about the easiest thing to read actually

grammar police dont effect me umma do me lol yall funny

*you’re
As in “you are the stupid one.”
That’s as basic as it gets....unless you’re the stupid one.

Mullen's "#9 class" last year is in complete disarray .. those are facts. His current number 9 class took 17 commits to get there and, ONCE AGAIN, taking some guys that may or may not qualify (and he does this knowingly .. that staff knew kids like Black and Hammonds were less than a 50/50 shot to qualify which is why they had little competition in landing them). This year is no different with Manual who is a stud at WR and seems to be having some issues in the classroom going into his senior year.
mullendance.gif
Big Boi, I actually think you're one of the more civil posters on here and can talk a good FB conversation (plus, being a Bucs fan is a plus to me) but rest assured no one at UT and UGA was going "ahhh man!!!! We missed out on Mullen!!!!"

jorts1.jpg

VN Store

Back