'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

So wait, is it legit that 247 dropped his ranking because he didn't give them a commit video? Where was that posted?

I don’t know that there’s any confirmation...fact is he dropped pretty far two weeks ago when rivals updated and dropped him out of the 250 to a 5.7 3*...it’s also a fact that he dropped another 60 spots a day after committing to us and none of the sites had a scheduled update that occurred so it could only be 247 that dropped him and only him...

Why they did that...who knows...I’m sure if anyone presses them they’ll come up with some tee total crap reason

@Big Gucci Sosa how about AP liking your post calling out 247 for dropping Tee’s rating because he didn’t give them a commit interview...

These recruiting services are like a bunch of middle school girls.

I wish someone with a big social media platform would do some research and call them out.
They’ve already been called out by the fake recruit last year.

If he gets an FSU offer, he gone.

We need to keep him at all costs. According to a Maryville coach I know, he Squats 600, benches 350, power cleans 330. Runs legit 4.5. Said he's essentially a slightly faster, more compact Carl Stewart with a much better work ethic.

Reactions: mrorange211

We need to keep him at all costs. According to a Maryville coach I know, he Squats 600, benches 350, power cleans 330. Runs legit 4.5. Said he's essentially a slightly faster, more compact Carl Stewart with a much better work ethic.

No he isn’t. That ship has sailed. They had their chance

Not sure where you get your info but you're definitely wrong. Tee wanted to be a Vol and I'm 99.9% sure it won't chg regardless of any new offers.

Now that this has been debunked, are we allowed to believe he squats 600, benches 350, cleans 330, and runs a legit 4.5?
I'd like that.

Now that this has been debunked, are we allowed to believe he squats 600, benches 350, cleans 330, and runs a legit 4.5?
I'd like that.
You are allowed to believe in Santa and the tooth fairy also if you choose to. We all know height, weight, speed, and lifts are routinely exaggerated. Doesn’t mean Tee isn’t plenty strong and fast enough to be a good player at UT.

Not sure where you get your info but you're definitely wrong. Tee wanted to be a Vol and I'm 99.9% sure it won't chg regardless of any new offers.

My info comes from one of his coaches at MHS. Maybe he was blowing smoke. I doubt it though.

My info comes from one of his coaches at MHS. Maybe he was blowing smoke. I doubt it though.
I doubt that he would have committed last weel and is thinking about decommitting this week. Just trolls who are full of BS. He has expressed his interest in Tennessee for over a year. He is a player similar to Jackson with none of the baggage Jackson has. He is a good student, works hard, from a caring family and has good grades. I much prefer him to Jasckson who will likely end up at a JUCO for two years.

I doubt that he would have committed last weel and is thinking about decommitting this week. Just trolls who are full of BS. He has expressed his interest in Tennessee for over a year. He is a player similar to Jackson with none of the baggage Jackson has. He is a good student, works hard, from a caring family and has good grades. I much prefer him to Jasckson who will likely end up at a JUCO for two years.

Nobody said anything about decommitting this week. The statement I made was specifically about if he were to receive a Florida State offer. If he gets an offer from Florida State, he will likely take it. Maybe his coach is trolling, but I know him as a very trustworthy individual.

Nobody said anything about decommitting this week. The statement I made was specifically about if he were to receive a Florida State offer. If he gets an offer from Florida State, he will likely take it. Maybe his coach is trolling, but I know him as a very trustworthy individual.
ORRR? He could THINK he’s right...but not be so much? 🤔

ORRR? He could THINK he’s right...but not be so much? 🤔

Sure. Anyone is capable of being wrong, including people in this thread saying that he only has eyes for Tennessee.

Just saying, if his hammy heals up nicely and he has a crazy season and gets an FSU offer, don't be flabbergasted if he takes it, and don't hate on him if he takes it.

Reactions: mrorange211
Sure. Anyone is capable of being wrong, including people in this thread saying that he only has eyes for Tennessee.

Just saying, if his hammy heals up nicely and he has a crazy season and gets an FSU offer, don't be flabbergasted if he takes it, and don't hate on him if he takes it.
Thought he broke his leg?

As long as you’re your regular jovial fun loving self if your buddy isn’t a prophet. 😉

When was Bama camp?

I think it's ongoing?

dagwoods-land-of-the-patriot-hillbilly-primitive-camping.jpg

And why exactly would we not hate on him if he dumped us because he had a good season? You can't be serious.

And why exactly would we not hate on him if he dumped us because he had a good season? You can't be serious.

Because he has wanted an FSU offer the whole time. Plus he's a high school kid who is trying to make an important life decision that he thinks is best for him.

VN Store

Back