'20 AR ATH Blayne Toll (Arkansas commit)

I’m not a great tea leave reader so I’ll just ask. Is it normal for a coaches wife to like a tweet?

I think she liked a lot of tweeters....

Never understood the tongue wagging for Layla. Enhanced parts are a dime a dozen in this social mediaed world. she could be the nicest, most out going servant leader on earth, and, while that would certainly make things different...

There are plenty of women in the world.

Holding you accountable now if it isn't........can you handle that pressure.......dominoes better fall man or, or, I'll tell you you were wrong.
Well, um, I had ran into some guy at a gas station in Wynne that um, had a UT sticker in his back window. He told me that he knows Blayne on his mommas side. Um, their grandmothers went um, to the same church back in the early 80s I think. Seemed like a solid guy. But, hey don't shoot the messenger, just relaying what I heard.

Well, um, I had ran into some guy at a gas station in Wynne that um, had a UT sticker in his back window. He told me that he knows Blayne on his mommas side. Um, their grandmothers went um, to the same church back in the early 80s I think. Seemed like a solid guy. But, hey don't shoot the messenger, just relaying what I heard.

I'm not so confident in your "source"........probably a solid guy though.

VN Store

Back