The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I reread it. Was skimming through on my cell earlier but I guess my mind saw 4 big men instead of 1 guy 4 times because 1 guy especially if he's not a starter failing 4 times and still being on the team seems highly unlikely. If they'd said a guard maybe I'd believe it and it would explain one early draft entry. Heck if burns failed 4 why not boot him now and there's your spot for blackshear. Feels like fake news or something overblown.
It’s BS. UT policy is automatic dismissal after four failed tests. It was three up until a few years ago.

It’s black and white.

giphy.gif

The Blackshear thread on the Florida board currently has 18 downvotes so I’d say it was exposed as a trolljob.

This is dragging out. I hope we don't come out of it how Miami did. If he chooses another school please lets be classy.

What are the potential snags of taking away a players scholarship? I’m just wondering why TN hasn’t officially open up a scholarship for Blackshear yet? I feel like if we had an opening early on, this would be a done deal

Well, it's 11:00 EST and that poster who said VT was having a press conference today was wrong. Still no Blackshear news so I guess he's not "100%" going back to VT. Hope still exists.

Well, it's 11:00 EST and that poster who said VT was having a press conference today was wrong. Still no Blackshear news so I guess he's not "100%" going back to VT. Hope still exists.
Young is having a press conference, but all he said is they hope Blackshear will return.

That was such BS. Along the lines of “Coach X is meeting with his team right now.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back