'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

BVS is acting up. All of the Gilbert to TN stuff is coming from the UGA side. Gilbert has been considered an UGA lock for awhile.

What if this is being played up by UGA to manufacture a recruiting ‘win’ for UGA. Don’t put it past Lord Bowl Cut to do this.

UGA lock starts to feel TN. Everybody is saying TN. Then through the great recruiting of Lord Bowl Cut. He lands the prized recruit. That sounds better than UGA lock chooses UGA move on.
I don’t think there is animosity between Smart and Pruitt like there is Mullen and Smart. Smart already hates Fla from his childhood (SGa boy) and playing days and Mullen tried taking shots at Ga to gain goodwill with the Gator base. Kirby has trolled Mullen hard ever since except not by words, by deeds. He had UF thinking they were getting Carson Beck thus causing them to lose their QB commit, then had Beck commit right after the decommitment. WR Rosemy just OV’d UF this past weekend and named UF/UGA as leaders, gator fans expect Rosemy to pick UGA this week, here is a few things since Mullen ran his mouth and said no one transfers from UF, oh karma.

March 3: 2020 QB C. Beck commits to UGA. Admits to using UF
March 11: Dan Mullen makes infamous comment "“I’d think we did a poor job recruiting if guys were coming in and then immediately walking out the door because it was something different than what they thought it would be and we lied to them during recruiting, or we sold them on a dream that wasn’t true"
March 25: 2016 DE A. Clayton enters transfer portal
April 15: 2018 UF 4* DE M. Langham enters transfer portal
April 23: UF recruiting staff arrested for stalking and threatening to blow up ex gf's car
April 27: 2021 UF 4* ATH K. Wilcoxson decommits
April 30: 2019 UF 4* QB J. Jones signee transferring
May 2: Said QB linked to sexual assault accusations
May 3: 5-star RB D. Bowman at pipeline school commits to Clemson
May 5: UF swept by UGA baseball
May 7: UF Player arrested
May 9: Top UF 2019 4* CB C. Steele enters transfer portal
May 9: Top UF 2021 5* DE B. Langston de-commits
May 9: UF DB charged with misdemeanor battery
May 9: UGA gets another 5 star commit LB M. Sherman. That’s 20 5 star’s since Kirby arrived to UF's ZERO over same 4 year period.
May 10: 2021 UF 4* ATH D. Jackson Decommits
May 10: 2021 UF 4* WR T. Rucker Decommits
May 10: 2020 Top 100 Recruits begin cancelling official visits to UF
May 10: I was told Mullen is up on Lake Oconee, GA on his boat.
May 13: UF players begin attacking Steele for transferring on social media
May 13: 2020 4* OT T. Ratledge commits to UGA
May 13: 2019 UF 4* LB D. Black confirms to UF he will be enrolling in JUCO
May 15: Dan Mullen makes controversial comment about violence against women (cites Jeffery Simmons case)
May 16: UF RB L. Perine potentially to be charged with battery
May 20: 4* DT J. Carter from Apopka Fl. commits to UGA
May 21: UF baseball bounced in first round of SEC tournament
May 22: 2015 LB Rayshad Jackson (ILB depth) enters transfer portal
May 30: Mullen claims he started the Ole Miss/MSU rivalry
“Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State."
May 31: UF Baseball loses to Dallas Baptist University in NCAA Regionals
June 1: 4 Star 2020 DT Warren Brinson from IMG chooses UGA over UF after visiting UF and naming UF leader and top two of UF/UGA
June 10: 2020 CB J. Williams decommits from UF after 3 weeks of being committed.
June 10: 2020 4* OT J. Braun chooses to be UGA's 3rd OT in class. He was UF's #1 OT on their board."

I don’t think there is animosity between Smart and Pruitt like there is Mullen and Smart. Smart already hates Fla from his childhood (SGa boy) and playing days and Mullen tried taking shots at Ga to gain goodwill with the Gator base. Kirby has trolled Mullen hard ever since except not by words, by deeds. He had UF thinking they were getting Carson Beck thus causing them to lose their QB commit, then had Beck commit right after the decommitment. WR Rosemy just OV’d UF this past weekend and named UF/UGA as leaders, gator fans expect Rosemy to pick UGA this week, here is a few things since Mullen ran his mouth and said no one transfers from UF, oh karma.

March 11: Dan Mullen makes infamous comment "“I’d think we did a poor job recruiting if guys were coming in and then immediately walking out the door because it was something different than what they thought it would be and we lied to them during recruiting, or we sold them on a dream that wasn’t true"
April 23: UF recruiting staff arrested for stalking and threatening to blow up ex gf's car
May 9: UGA gets another 5 star commit LB M. Sherman. That’s 20 5 star’s since Kirby arrived to UF's ZERO over same 4 year period.
May 15: Dan Mullen makes controversial comment about violence against women (cites Jeffery Simmons case)
“Many years ago when I became a (head) coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn’t have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss,” Mullen said. “And so everything became that everything I say must be an attack at Ole Miss, and everything they are saying is an attack at Mississippi State."
June 1: 4 Star 2020 DT Warren Brinson from IMG chooses UGA over UF after visiting UF and naming UF leader and top two of UF/UGA
June 10: 2020 CB J. Williams decommits from UF after 3 weeks of being committed.
June 10: 2020 4* OT J. Braun chooses to be UGA's 3rd OT in class. He was UF's #1 OT on their board."
I hate to imagine what UT fans would do, if this all happened to us. We missed on 3 big time recruits in a row last month, and we had to station Police on the Gay Street Bridge to prevent suicides.

I must be too ignorant to figure out how to message you. I am coming down soon to bring my dad for his first game at Suntrust. Could you help with parking or tickets?
I thought there was a direct message function, but I can’t seem to find it either. For tickets, let me know in advance so I can find out if my neighbor has them or my brother. For parking, I can just meet up with you and give you my card for parking at the offices across the street then meet back up after the game to get it back. If it’s a weekday day game I’ll be working and can just let you in and out.

Mullen is Butch Jones with a higher football IQ. Give me Pruitt over Mullen 10 times out of 10.

I thought there was a direct message function, but I can’t seem to find it either. For tickets, let me know in advance so I can find out if my neighbor has them or my brother. For parking, I can just meet up with you and give you my card for parking at the offices across the street then meet back up after the game to get it back. If it’s a weekday day game I’ll be working and can just let you in and out.
Freak disabled private messaging because of abuse. A few can always ruin something for the many.

Got to work this morning and found the massive building you were talking about. The building I’m in is in between that one and the field.

That’s the place. I interviewed there about 10+ years ago and sat with probably 15 different people over a two day period. Every person I met, sans the HR lady, was a douche canoe.

Gilbert is likely coming as well.
source.gif

Would be absolutely massive.
Last I heard there was a good chance. I just finished gathering some of his highlights from 7v7 and getting them to him. Should here back for certain if he will be there this weekend or not by tonight. Apologies to you guys for being more distant than normal. We have some family health issues going on. Should be resolved soon if all goes well.

Last I heard there was a good chance. I just finished gathering some of his highlights from 7v7 and getting them to him. Should here back for certain if he will be there this weekend or not this afternoon. Apologies to you guys for being more distant than normal. We have some family health issues going on. Should be resolved soon if all goes well.
Fingers crossed for your family!

Last I heard there was a good chance. I just finished gathering some of his highlights from 7v7 and getting them to him. Should here back for certain if he will be there this weekend or not by tonight. Apologies to you guys for being more distant than normal. We have some family health issues going on. Should be resolved soon if all goes well.

Good luck, man. I hope all goes well for your family.

Never apologize for that. Everyone understands family comes first. Hope everything turns out ok.

Prayers sent your way.

VN Store

Back