'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Their BP is something else. Acuna, Albies, and Riley are great offensive pieces to build around. Dansby is having a good year too. My office is actually across the street from the stadium so I can watch some of the day games. Traffic is awful though.

Not at Racetrac I hope.

Same company. Different ownership. They’ve relaunched as sort of a 2.0 reboot with a few locations in the south. There’s one in Clemson and Athens currently. Knoxville will open in 8ish weeks. Depends on the build time and how much the city of Knoxville wants to screw with me.

Nice! Good luck with it. I’m sure that will do well in Knoxville.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Their BP is something else. Acuna, Albies, and Riley are great offensive pieces to build around. Dansby is having a good year too. My office is actually across the street from the stadium so I can watch some of the day games. Traffic is awful though.
I’m a absolutely huge braves fan. Used to go to games a lot, but haven’t been since I moved to Orlando Florida a year ago. Gonna try to go this year, may need some recommendations for food when the time comes.

Reactions: VolFan4life24
Not at Racetrac I hope.
lol there are no gas stations near the entrance any more. I’m at the peach healthcare building. Let me know if you end up going to a game and I can take care of parking for you. This is the view from when they were building the stadium.

Attachments

• A3CC69E8-4C3E-4527-8AD3-E03541F66FF4.jpeg
    A3CC69E8-4C3E-4527-8AD3-E03541F66FF4.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I’m a absolutely huge braves fan. Used to go to games a lot, but haven’t been since I moved to Orlando Florida a year ago. Gonna try to go this year, may need some recommendations for food when the time comes.
Message me whenever you try to make a game. I’ve split season tickets with my neighbor for years so we have some good seats. They were third row on third base at turner field, now we have some behind home plate. We have 4 seats total and a parking pass. The battery has some decent restaurants and there are a few other nice places to eat around it.

Last edited:
Message me whenever you try to make a game. I’ve split season tickets with my neighbor for years so we have some good seats. They were third row on third base at turner field, now we have some behind home plate. We have 4 seats total and a parking pass. The battery has some decent restaurants and there are a few other nice places to eat around it.
Will do! Thanks a bunch

Reactions: Atlanta917
lol there are no gas stations near the entrance any more. I’m at the peach healthcare building. Let me know if you end up going to a game and I can take care of parking for you. This is the view from when they were building the stadium.
Awesome view. Lifetime Braves fan here. Usually made a trip or two to Turner Field every year but have yet to make it to SunTrust park. Hopefully will make it down soon.

Haha, no, I meant Racetrac’s HQ. You can see it from home plate. Behind left center field.

Haha, no, I meant Racetrac’s HQ. You can see it from home plate. Behind left center field.
Oh lol. That might be the same building. I know there’s a healthcare company there, an apartment management company (where I am), and the other could be racetrac. The Ranstad building is fairly close as well and they have a bunch of different companies too.

It’s been said that he wants to make a summer decision and with the dead period coming up..yes..bodes well for us considering the latest update
UGA pushing to get him back on campus before that.
Good news is, so are we. Gonna be an eventful next few weeks.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
If the Braves get Folty going and get Keuchel up, they will be dangerous come playoff time.

BVS is acting up. All of the Gilbert to TN stuff is coming from the UGA side. Gilbert has been considered an UGA lock for awhile.

What if this is being played up by UGA to manufacture a recruiting ‘win’ for UGA. Don’t put it past Lord Bowl Cut to do this.

UGA lock starts to feel TN. Everybody is saying TN. Then through the great recruiting of Lord Bowl Cut. He lands the prized recruit. That sounds better than UGA lock chooses UGA move on.

BVS is acting up. All of the Gilbert to TN stuff is coming from the UGA side. Gilbert has been considered an UGA lock for awhile.

What if this is being played up by UGA to manufacture a recruiting ‘win’ for UGA. Don’t put it past Lord Bowl Cut to do this.

UGA lock starts to feel TN. Everybody is saying TN. Then through the great recruiting of Lord Bowl Cut. He lands the prized recruit. That sounds better than UGA lock chooses UGA move on.
It's legitimate interest... he can't help but look at TN with Bailey (and several other teammates we're after) in his ear all year

Reactions: VOLUNTEERSZN
Oh lol. That might be the same building. I know there’s a healthcare company there, an apartment management company (where I am), and the other could be racetrac. The Ranstad building is fairly close as well and they have a bunch of different companies too.
I must be too ignorant to figure out how to message you. I am coming down soon to bring my dad for his first game at Suntrust. Could you help with parking or tickets?

Exactly what I was thinking.

VN Store

Back