2019 NBA Playoffs Thread (Sponsored by NetflixMoviesSuck.com)

We gonna ignore how many turnovers or mistakes Draymond had this series? When people gonna start seeing how sloppy he can be at times? He made a few key errors in the 4th that hurt badly.

He’s always been what I’ve said. A glorified role player

Making the game more impossibler<scrambling and praying for some miracle of physics.

Draymond was on his ass with 1 second left and rolling around. I want you to explain to me how he gets a shot off

Draymond was on his ass with 1 second left and rolling around. I want you to explain to me how he gets a shot off
Volleyball punch...Pelè backward head butt. All impossible but less so than giving the other team the ball on the other side of the court with no timeouts.

I almost feel like there shouldn't have been an individual mvp. Lowry, Siakim, Leonard, Ibaka, Gasol, and Fred all had some really good games. Sure Leonard had the prettiest numbers but it was a good team series overall.

“Hey Marc, you’re 34 years old and you won your first NBA title. What do you have to say to your old Memphis teammates???” Lmao this is terrible.

VN Store

Back