2019 NBA Playoffs Thread (Sponsored by NetflixMoviesSuck.com)

I almost feel like there shouldn't have been an individual mvp. Lowry, Siakim, Leonard, Ibaka, Gasol, and Fred all had some really good games. Sure Leonard had the prettiest numbers but it was a good team series overall.

I don't understand why there isn't a playoffs MVP. Kawhi showed up every game, i think. The other guys took turns showing up

“Hey Marc, you’re 34 years old and you won your first NBA title. What do you have to say to your old Memphis teammates???” Lmao this is terrible.

I get your point, but she asked because of comments he has made to that effect during the playoffs.

Ball bearings, son! How did they get a shot off after the Raptors got the ball on the other side?

Better chance to get the technical and force a TO than you suggesting they should have shot the ball from there or suggesting this was like Chris Webber

If Klay has a torn ACL......the West is WIIIIDDDEEEEEEEEE OPPEEENNN next year

Better chance to get the technical and force a TO than you suggesting they should have shot the ball from there or suggesting this was like Chris Webber
Timeout called when you didn’t have one 100% ended the game...Webber. Force a TO...clock runs out...on the other side of the court. Measure better. 😎

Do you think he knew they had no timeouts and processed all of that, or just called timeout out of desperation?

Reactions: LittleCat
Do you think he knew they had no timeouts and processed all of that, or just called timeout out of desperation?

I think they knew but that situation is so ingrained and knew they weren’t going to get any good there they called it

VN Store

Back