Is it unusual......

When you have zero moral compass, violence is just a side effect of doing whatever it takes to win.

Just another reason why Urban is not a good guy in my opinion. I bet you ask nick saban, Pete Carroll, Phillip Fulmer, or Les miles and I bet they could tell you where and what all their former players are up too these days and how they are doing. Those 4 coaches and a lot of others build REAL relationships with the young men that play for them. And unlike Meyer, they actually give a damn about their players. If urban had one shred of truth in him then he would of been able to see the issues with so many of his players. But he only cared about winning and his own ego, and we all see where that has gotten him!

Had they not had the amount of success they had or had he not had the amount of success, no one would be mentioning him with association. There have been many players run afoul of the law, even murder. Rae Carruth comes to mind. Then, look at O.J. There are several more.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Sad that we still have some jealous of Tebow decency.

I dont think he was bashing Tebow here, I think he was poking the proverbial Urban bear in his comment.

Regardless, when it comes to decency and players who (at least appear) to demonstrate a positive and Godly nature I hate to say it, but two of my favorites are Danny Wuerrfel and Tebow. Both great ambassadors for sportsmanship and a general way to live a positive fruitful life.

If Meyer is hired at USC, people will move from USC's campus to Compton to feel safe...
S04p.gif

VN Store

Back