'20 TN SG Matthew Murrell

This is interesting.. according to wiki he didn’t have any college coaching experience, but he did have plenty of NBA experience which would be his biggest worth as an assistant on the college level. Imo

It being so early in big Sam’s time there kinda leads me to believe he might have been involved in a shady recruitment and Memphis is taking action early. Also jmo

This is interesting.. according to wiki he didn’t have any college coaching experience, but he did have plenty of NBA experience which would be his biggest worth as an assistant on the college level. Imo

It being so early in big Sam’s time there kinda leads me to believe he might have been involved in a shady recruitment and Memphis is taking action early. Also jmo
The impression I have gotten is that Mitchell left the program, not the other way around.

Don’t think Sam Mitchell was there to recruit. It was nice to have a former NBA coach on staff, but Penny and Mike Miller are doing the recruiting.

Don’t think Sam Mitchell was there to recruit. It was nice to have a former NBA coach on staff, but Penny and Mike Miller are doing the recruiting.

Cash handing out Boosters are doing the recruiting💰💰💰

I think it’s more likely Sam wants back in the NBA. He has a reputation of liking veterans over youth

Reactions: Lefteye
Defintely a good problem to have. But also a risk reward type thing. Let him go and Vandy picks him up and swing and miss on others high on your board would be where the risk is..Imo

Agree. Imo we aren't going to be left at the alter this fall. Most of us will be upset for not taking an extra. Now if this kid was going to wait until the spring that's different

If the Mitchell guy was the Xs and Os guy, then they are in trouble. Penny is a great recruiter, but couldn't coach to save his life.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer

VN Store

Back