Amateur Hour Continues

Nobody is making fun of him as a surgeon... but he has no business being Secretary of HUD. It does invite ridicule that he has been so for two years now, and was caught not understanding basic terminology of the real estate industry in Congressional testimony. That was embarrassing to watch.

I've met a lot of doctors like Carson. Great in their specialty area, but they are completely lost when it comes to everything else. Likely because they have to devote so much time to that one area that they become oblivious to the rest of the world.

CNN had nothing to do with Trump's multiple direct promises to the American public that he would release his tax returns.
maybe not, but outside of CNN and MSNBC and their radical viewers, the rest of the country doesn't give a damn about them.
Anyway, good job trying to change the subject from your lying hero Schiff

maybe not, but outside of CNN and MSNBC and their radical viewers, the rest of the country doesn't give a damn about them.
Anyway, good job trying to change the subject from your lying hero Schiff
I'm not sure Schiff lied......but you think I should be concerned.
We are all POSITIVE Trump lied.......but you and the rest of the country don't give a damn.

Got it. I do love intellectual consistency.

I'm not sure Schiff lied......but you think I should be concerned.
We are all POSITIVE Trump lied.......but you and the rest of the country don't give a damn.

Got it. I do love intellectual consistency.
One said he would release his tax returns and hasn't the other said he has evidence the President of the United States colluded with a foreign government to win an election. Odd, though not surprising, the one you loons focus on

Maybe the constant obstruction of the Dems and bellyaching are starting to create some drag on his approval. Given his base is about 35%, only 3% of the non-Kool-Aid drinkers are buying in.

One said he would release his tax returns and hasn't the other said he has evidence the President of the United States colluded with a foreign government to win an election. Odd, though not surprising, the one you loons focus on
He thought he did. The senate should subpoena him and get to the bottom of it.

Maybe the constant obstruction of the Dems and bellyaching are starting to create some drag on his approval. Given his base is about 35%, only 3% of the non-Kool-Aid drinkers are buying in.

And those are the numbers during an economic upturn.

His poll numbers have been dropping since this across-the-board refusal to comply with subpoenas began.

Surprised it's not lower considering every cable news network minus Fox, every actor/actress/singer/athlete, every major newspaper, all standard cable networks all spend 24 hours a day lying and telling the country he is Hitler

We are not really experiencing an economic upturn. Large companies are taking on long term projects because of artificially low interest rates from the “Fed.” That causes their valuations to increase which is reflected in the stock market, but the average person doesn’t benefit much from it.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I've met a lot of doctors like Carson. Great in their specialty area, but they are completely lost when it comes to everything else. Likely because they have to devote so much time to that one area that they become oblivious to the rest of the world.
I assume you met them while they were discussing your lobotomy?

I don't care about poll numbers, him telling Schiff and Nadler to go f themselves is exactly the right move

The neat thing about these White House/Congressional fueds is that the next time there's a Democratic president being subpoenaed by a GOP committee you're going to act like the precedents today never happened.

Reactions: evillawyer

VN Store

Back