OSU's Zac Smith Had $2200 Worth of Sex Toys Sent to Practice Facility, Other Shenanigans

funny; a former President of the USA had a sex toy in the oval office but that was ok.....'let's just move on'....

Let me get this straight. The wife in this situation was receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support. And then she went on to cause her husband to lose his job? Any body know what amount she is receiving now?

Let me get this straight. The wife in this situation was receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support. And then she went on to cause her husband to lose his job? Any body know what amount she is receiving now?
Reportedly she finished her degree and is making good money on her own.

Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. Stupid of her but she wasn’t thinking beyond taking him down.

Plenty of things are more important than money. Justice I would think is one of them.

The saying is common for describing the wrath of a woman if she feels she’s been done wrong, which in the case of Ms Smith, she certainly has. She had every right to bring him down. She had no second thoughts about what, if any, financial consequences were to her. That’s her decision.

Maybe some of you exist here to be Mr Keyboard Toughguy

Attachments

• 86A7E05D-F147-4EC6-AC4B-3C23D84E76E9.jpeg
    86A7E05D-F147-4EC6-AC4B-3C23D84E76E9.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
The saying is common for describing the wrath of a woman if she feels she’s been done wrong, which in the case of Ms Smith, she certainly has. She had every right to bring him down. She had no second thoughts about what, if any, financial consequences were to her. That’s her decision.

Maybe some of you exist here to be Mr Keyboard Toughguy
Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. Stupid of her but she wasn’t thinking beyond taking him down.
We understand the meaning of Scorn. The part, almost everyone, had a problem with was the bold text. The the amount of ignorance or stupidity you have to have to say it was “stupid of her” to try to get justice to ensure her safety and get away from a man that was beating her regularly is simply.... concerning.

We understand the meaning of Scorn. The part, almost everyone, had a problem with was the bold text. The the amount of ignorance or stupidity you have to have to say it was “stupid of her” to try to get justice to ensure her safety and get away from a man that was beating her regularly is simply.... concerning.

Smith is and always was a POS. I just think later in life she’s gonna realize her children will be denied a lot by their father losing a $500k+ salary job. He won’t get another, nor should he and his support will most liking be reduced or he’ll be in jail for failure. Her fears regarding him hasn’t gone away cause she did this. Probably increased now cause what does he have to lose?

Last edited:
Smith is and always was a POS. I just think later in life she’s gonna realize her children will be denied a lot by their father losing a $500k+ salary job. He won’t get another, nor should he and his support will most liking be reduced or he’ll be in jail for failure. Her fears regarding him hasn’t gone away cause she did this. Probably increased now cause what does he have to lose?
My point is, is that the children will learn a valuable lesson and respect there mom more than ever. She is out of immediate damage in that they are not in the same house and I’m sure a restraining order has been put on him. I know actually seeing your mom getting the crap beat out of her does something to a child. I know you have a point and are willing to hold onto it till the end even though no one agrees with you. I just hope you don’t actually believe what you are saying.... money IS NOT king.

So teach your kids it’s okay that their father beat her because he made a lot of money?

Sorry I think the lesson that you shouldn’t beat your wife is much more important than any money they may or may not have down the road

Stupid of him to do what he did....really a NO-Brainer...The clock was ticking no matter what actions she took.....His problem, not hers, his loss of a career. She will be fine and he will be in jail or paying through the nose if he can ever get a job again.

Reactions: butchna
I doubt the financial part even crossed her mind. I imagine she just doesn’t want her kids around someone who has beat her repeatedly. I doubt the guy has had many coherent rational thoughts judging by his history. You’re thinking too rationally, there’s a lot of emotion here.

I will say I’ve seen plenty of vindictive women but this seems pretty cut and dry that this dude is mentally unhinged.

So teach your kids it’s okay that their father beat her because he made a lot of money?

Sorry I think the lesson that you shouldn’t beat your wife is much more important than any money they may or may not have down the road

Please quote where I said that.

VN Store

Back