OSU's Zac Smith Had $2200 Worth of Sex Toys Sent to Practice Facility, Other Shenanigans

OSUs president trying to put the fires out now.

[Twitter]

nero.gif

Well, after reading the McMurphy article, I do have to admit that we Vol fans have come across some bat-sh!t crazy parents of players and recruits ourselves. 1542132296696.gif

Hard to know what to believe, other than that Zach Smith is a flaming nutball and a pitiful excuse for a man, whether anything happened with this player or not.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Wow, I don’t know what to think on that. I think Zach Smith certainly has the temperament to use a racial slur. It’s just hard to know who’s being honest here.

Reactions: VolNExile
I can't figure out what motive Tom Herman would have to leak the story about Zach Smith. If anything, he'd have an incentive to keep quiet about it.

I can't figure out what motive Tom Herman would have to leak the story about Zach Smith. If anything, he'd have an incentive to keep quiet about it.
Herman didn’t leak jack! Smith’s pissed because the Herman’s helped his ex during and after the divorce.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I obviously have no idea what the truth is regarding Trevon Grimes' exit from tOSU. But when I read this statement:

Zach Smith: “I’ve never said that word (N-word) in my entire life. I’ve never been in a fight with a player in my life. Never. That never happened.”

my bull**** detector goes crazy.

@dandakich just said on his radio show in Indianapolis, that Urban called him off the air on his break, and told him that’s he going after McMurphy.

The belief that Smith has pushed and the Eleven Warriors staff writers have picked up on, is that Tom Herman was upset over the recruitment of 5* WR Garrett Wilson from Austin, Texas who picked Ohio State in the spring. The college football world does revolve around recruiting after all.

@dandakich just said on his radio show in Indianapolis, that Urban called him off the air on his break, and told him that’s he going after McMurphy.

Going after the press is a really bad idea. McMurphy is not dumb. His stories have gone thru legal. He knows he's fine.

If Meyer, Smith, or tOSU want to take on McMurphy, they are going to wind up looking bad more likely than not.

[B]gene smith[/B]‏ @[B]OSU_AD[/B]

The accusations made today by Brett McMurphy regarding our coach and the reasons for the transfer of Trevon Grimes are unequivocally false. Urban Meyer embraces diversity and would absolutely never support an environment of racism. It simply isn’t tolerated here...

[B]gene smith[/B]‏ @[B]OSU_AD[/B]

The accusations made today by Brett McMurphy regarding our coach and the reasons for the transfer of Trevon Grimes are unequivocally false. Urban Meyer embraces diversity and would absolutely never support an environment of racism. It simply isn’t tolerated here...

"We are outraged with the accusation that anyone on Urban Meyer's staff would ever call anyone the N word. Urban Meyer stands firmly against that and everyone within this administration is well aware of his stance. Any coach saying that would be fired immediately, if not sooner. Now if they beat the sh*t out of their wife, we're cool with that until it goes public. But we still won't issue any apologies unless social media comes down hard on us". - Ohio State administration, probably.

Aside from the fact that he'd have no shot of winning such a suit, Meyer would be exposing himself and his program to discovery. There isn't a snowball's chance that this ever gets filed.
Agreed. All hell would break loose when the subpoenas started getting handed out.

VN Store

Back